What is wrong with me ?

Outlawz_FC

n00b
Ok I have bit of a problem guys. It seems that no game can now hold my attention. So I bought Farcry 2 on day of release after reading the previews, watching the videos etc which got me very excited and all. Finally the day comes and im playing it and after like 1 or 2 hours I am so bored I think to myself id rather watch paint dry.

Now some people might say "FarCry 2 is indeed a shit game" but I have come to realize that its not just Farcry. It maybe started like 3 years ago. I have got several games sitting on my desk that I have never even completed like 20%. What happens is I go to forums, read previews, watch videos etc and get all excited about the games being hyped then I buy those games and never end up playing. I have got all the top games in the last 3 years eg. Fear, BF2, Oblivion, Need for speed (most of them) Half Life, Doom, Blah Blah etc. But recently any new game I cant continue to play or finish out of boredom. Name any top Game and I have got it sitting here unplayed.

Now most of my games are FPS or third person shooters and racing games. I hate MMO and RPG's, only bought oblivion because of the hype at the time, played it for a few days then got bored. I even have soilder of fortune 2 helix here which I haven’t got past the first level!!!

Now the few games I have completed in the last few years are HL2 (enjoyed), COD4 (enjoyed), Crysis (forced myself on that one, as im a graphics whore), Farcry (the ending was excruciating) and Mafia (excellent story + game), prince of persia sands of time (enjoyed but got a bit bored during the end).

Now the point of this thread. How do you guys suggest I get back into gaming or I bloody finish the flippen games I have sitting here. Is it me? Or is this the general consensus? Have games declined in quality or am I just too old now to be playing games? Or is there a type of game which I would like that I have missed? I was so looking forward to COD5, the new need for speed, Tomb Raider, Fallout etc but why should I buy those games if I don’t finish it?

Before you answer, I am now 27 years old and have been into gaming since 10. I have a decent Job and a very good social life (so none of that get a life comments pls :)) I only game a couple hours every other day or so. Should i give up gaming and get another hobby? What do you guys suggest?

I suggest that you stop playing single player games, and get into multi player....Single player games = BORING!!!! ....I agree with you.. farcry 2, soooo borning

Some are good, i loved COD4, and HL2...and crysis was pretty cool....but honestly, if you look at my gaming time...its like 60:1 ratio....60 hours playing Multi player to every hour ive spent playing single player.....Get Left 4 dead, ...boot up COD4 multi player... Or get TF2 also....

Then get a mic!!!! The valve games have great voice implementation, and a lot of people use it..

Lastly, when you find some guys playing that you think are pretty cool, just add them to your Steam Friends list...when they are playing, just join whatever server there in...and you'll start to make friends, and playing with friends is the best...On release night of Left 4 dead, i met 3 other cool dudes, and we played through a "movie" , I added them to my friends list, and yesterday, all 4 of us were playing again....."after they messeged me saying, DETHMAN!!! we are getting raped we need your help!!!" hahahha

anyway, that is what makes gamming fun for me...killing your friends, saving your friends....not just headshotting lame ass respawning AI over and over again

To me it sounds like either you end up getting to much hype. Or you might be outgrowing games.

Before you answer, I am now 27 years old and have been into gaming since 10. I have a decent Job and a very good social life (so none of that get a life comments pls :)) I only game a couple hours every other day or so. Should i give up gaming and get another hobby? What do you guys suggest?

you are EXACTLY at the age when the EXACT same thing happened with me, matter of fact, i almost thought i was reading one of my old posts for a second it was so exact......trust me, you're growing up, video gaming doesn't carry the same importance as it once did for you, you just haven't given in to the fact yet ;)

i too have been into pc gaming and pc's in general since i was 10 or so, was a hardcore FPS enthusiast and absolutely hated consoles, did not own one after the original Playstation until i got my 360

but that doesnt mean you cant enjoy a game or two when the time presents itself

what allowed me to still enjoy things was trading the PC as a gaming tool for a Xbox 360 (or console of choice), with it i turn it on, play some, and turn it off, things are more simple and much easier to pick and and drop quickly too, now my PC is actually used for things like surfing, email, video, audio, etc... that kind of thing

best move i have made in a long time, very happy now;)

Or you might be outgrowing games.

I agree with you Dethman, singleplayer games do suck these days. I do infact play BF2 Multiplayer once in a while. It seems that that game is the only game that can hold my attention for a while. Playing in squads with a good team in BF2 is next to none other.

I tried to play COD4 but I kept getting headshotted every 5 seconds so I kinda gave it up.

Chombo I think I am outgrowing games to be honest. But its something I want to still enjoy on those rainy cold nights. My next game is going to be GTA4 PC, now if that game dont hold my attention I will seriously not buy or play games anymore apart from BF2 :)

I think the problem is that you've been playing the same games for the past 10 years. An FPS today, isn't much different than Doom. Anybody doing the same thing for 10 years is going to get bored. What sets them apart is innovation and storytelling, which is why I would guess you liked HL2 and CoD4. The most fun I've had gaming in the past couple years was probably Portal. Why? Because it was new, it was different.

I'd suggest to stop playing the mainstream games that have to appeal to common denominator and look for something different, something innovative. You might be surprised by what you find.

oh man, then i think your doomed...GTA4 is good, but its not the title that will bring you back into PC gaming..

I think your also living the hype a little bit too much, because your reading enthusiast posts from people that probably play 20-40hrs a week..and thats just not you...

I would just relax, and dont force yourself to beat a game...because gaming isnt a job..its a hobby and should be enjoyed...

again, my advice is to consider picking up, or playing l4d or tf2 on a free weekend (they have them pretty often) They are what re-pulled me into PC gaming..

while Bf2 just held me over from my MOHAA days.....(serious addiction)

Sounds like you need a dose of The Orange Box.

You'll be able to build up on what you're already played (via HL2's Episodes 1 and 2), the best multiplayer FPS on the market (Team Fortress 2), an excellent single player game (Portal) ... oh, and you'll be able to gift HL2 to someone, too. :D

Your outgrowing gaming and just buying games that also don't wow you much, most of the games just are monotonous and boring point to point games.

Here are a few that have brought me back in over the last few months, Outrun 2006 coast to coast (gumball/cannonball run type game), Beyond Good and evil (point to point but fun), Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from butcher bay.

You can probably find all those for cheap on ebay/amazon and pawn shops, now these are not graphic whores though.

Also you should give NFS: Most Wanted another shot, it was one of the better ones.

Its harder to find good games to get immersed in due to lack of story, glitches, and so on. I used to be really into gaming back around 1995-2000 for PSX, N64, DOS/Win9x but then stopped until recently.

I'm the same way, I buy a ton of games and I only finish around 10% of them and the other 90% I probably don't play more than 30-60 mins before I uninstall them. I'm 25 now and either I'm getting too old for this stuff or the quality of games has been declining. To be honest, I think it's the latter as there are some great games out there but maybe once every couple years. I could probably save a ton of money if I stick to only buying Valve and Blizzard games as they've never let me down but what can I say, I'm a junkie and I need my fix. :D

Give another hobby a try. After 25, the body loses roughly .5 pounds of muscle a year. As a kinesiology major, I say give the gym a try. There are a lot of benefits from regular exercise besides what is common knowledge.

As far as gaming is concerned, try this. Give it up for 6 months to a year and then come back and look at what's developed. It might spark your interest again. By giving up I also mean that you stop checking gaming websites or reading magazines with gaming articles.

to the OP, I have the same problem, I just can't play single player games anymore. Only things I cna play are multiplayer.

Left 4 dead is fun, give it a try.

I suggest that you stop playing single player games, and get into multi player....Single player games = BORING!!!! ....I agree with you.. farcry 2, soooo borning

Haha Far Cry 2 has multiplayer and it's pretty fun. You would know if you didn't search for torrents so much.

To OP: I feel the same way. Right now though im pretty immersed with flight simulating and flying for a virtual airline wich is the equilavent of playing a shooter with a clan. I wonder who else have this interest on this board.

are you not playing multiplayer at all? That's all I play now.. single player games bore me to tears... grab the new COD5 and hop on team deathmatch.. you wont be disappointed.

To me it sounds like either you end up getting to much hype. Or you might be outgrowing games.
Bingo we have a winner. Everyone goes through this. Find a new hobby, try a different genre, etc.. Gaming will always be here, but your life will not.

I can hardly play games anymore for any extended amount of time. I think it is a combination of not playing an MMO for the last couple years and needing a PC upgrade. I really want to play through Crysis and Fallout 3, and try playing Left For Dead 4 and Warhammer: Online, but my hardware makes this inconvenient. If I play a game on PC I want to max the graphics settings, but having a 8600gt and two 22" widescreens doesn't make that very feasible. Coupled with being a college student paying his out of state tuition means I get totally upgrade components once every four years (if lucky) :p

Hopefully after this xmas I can pick up a cheap q6600/9550, 8gbs DDR2, and a 4870 1gb and play through some of the games I have been missing.

Give another hobby a try. After 25, the body loses roughly .5 pounds of muscle a year. As a kinesiology major, I say give the gym a try. There are a lot of benefits from regular exercise besides what is common knowledge.

As far as gaming is concerned, try this. Give it up for 6 months to a year and then come back and look at what's developed. It might spark your interest again. By giving up I also mean that you stop checking gaming websites or reading magazines with gaming articles.
Thats really tough to do. For some thats like trying to quit smoking. I say moderate reduction,, just don't go cold turkey.

I can hardly play games anymore for any extended amount of time. I think it is a combination of not playing an MMO for the last couple years and needing a PC upgrade. I really want to play through Crysis and Fallout 3, and try playing Left For Dead 4 and Warhammer: Online, but my hardware makes this inconvenient. If I play a game on PC I want to max the graphics settings, but having a 8600gt and two 22" widescreens doesn't make that very feasible. Coupled with being a college student paying his out of state tuition means I get totally upgrade components once every four years (if lucky) :p

Hopefully after this xmas I can pick up a cheap q6600/9550, 8gbs DDR2, and a 4870 1gb and play through some of the games I have been missing.
sadly your not missing much, except L4D is a great co-op game.

Sounds like you need to get an unlife (Like me - 25 yr old playing since 7, no idea what a social life is) or a new hobby. This one's expensive.

I can't believe you're asking this....

If you're bored of playing games, then don't play games!! You shouldn't have to force yourself through anything. Take a break from it for a while, and if you find yourself missing it then pick it up again.

I went a good two months over the summer without playing games... simply because I was too busy, and had found better things to do in my spare time. When I picked it up again this fall, I noticed that I was enjoying myself more than ever!

Having a horrible Internet connection, no gaming PC, and an SDTV to use the Xbox360 on over the summer helped to fuel the dissonance.

Keep in mind that I've just recently turned 20. Gaming is still pretty high on my priority list, though it's no longer #1.

Tried some different types of games, maybe something that doesn't require as long a time commitment? Some of the flash games are worth spending a few days on (fantasticcontraption.com can get addictive if you get friends into it.)

I'm 37 and in the same boat, except I normally go with RPGs instead of FPS games. The biggest 'problem' is a lack of time due to getting married and owning a house. Both tend to eat time and the long gaming sessions are nearly gone.

Time for a new hobby.... Im doing exactly that right now... Ive gotten into some heavy reading the last few months and have hardly played any games at all. I was playing like 10 hrs a day.

So far Ive read lets see a 16book series twice.. just started a 7 book series and have my other three series on the shelves waiting their turns. What is funny is I not missing playing any games. But I am having a blast in these books.

So, I think Ill probably keep reading hard till the first of the year and that will be about a 4 month break. Then Ill see if Ill want to find something else other than books and games to do or go back to gaming or just stay with books. What is nice.. it doesnt matter which I choose as long as I use my time in a good way.

in 2005 I found myself gaining weight and getting lazy playing mmo's so for the last 2 years I've been going to the gym 4 nights a week and lifting.. it really paid off.... I still games a couple hours every couple days, whether it be COD5, AOC or even Resistance 2 on my PS3... but my favorite high now comes from lifting weights.

I used to game 8-10 hours a day but got burned out. Now it's anywhere from 3-4 hours to none. As others have said, do something else to occupy your spare time. Sooner or later you'll come back and enjoy it.

I'd suggest not buying any new games for a while. Stop playing for just a little bit. Get a nice break from it, instead of continually trying to enjoy something that for whatever reason isn't working out for you, even if you want it to. If you really enjoys games as much as you think, you'll eventually be compelled to start playing one. (try to limit it to one) Play it through. No need to rush, no need to buy more games, because even if you want them, by the time you finish the one you're playing, they'll come down in price, etc. It may be that you have too many games sitting around. I have had this problem, and have started controlling it. If you start ten games, you aren't allowing yourself to get into any one of them enough to want to finish it. It becomes work, and work isn't generally very fun. I've started finishing more games by playing less of them overall. I play one console game and one PC game and maybe one portable game at any given time these days, and it works out great.

I have more games than I care to count, especially with all my classic console and PC games that I periodically replay. It was starting to get so I'd sit down, look at them all, and spend more time deciding what to play, remembering where I left off, and getting back into the story than actually playing and enjoying it.

I'd say take a small break, then start back in on one game. Allow yourself enough time to get into it properly (even if it starts off a bit slow for you,) and see what happens. Either you'll enjoy it a bit more, or you'll decide that maybe you don't really want to play games that much anymore.

I'd also give some of the genres you mentioned not enjoying a chance. Maybe you just haven't played the right RPG? I hate some RPGs, and absolutely love others. Try some genre mixers like System Shock 2, etc. Play a new variety of the same sort of game you do like. If you didn't like a tactical shooter that you once enjoyed, try a survival horror one or something.

Also, as someone else suggested, try some multiplayer for a bit. Maybe you're just tire of the same old story lines, and need some random or new-feeling interaction.

Or something...

I have got several games sitting on my desk that I have never even completed like 20%.

Maybe that's part of the problem right there, the desk. I'm also 27, and wanted to continue gaming even though there were no PC game releases in a few-month timeframe that I wanted to play. What I did was look at some different console game previews, and I ended up buying a PS3 and metal gear solid 4: guns of the patriots. It ended up being one of my favorite games, and it was enjoyable not soley because the game was awesome, but I was playing in a different way too, sitting back relaxing on a couch, and it was just what i needed.

IMO for us jaded gamers to enjoy a good gaming life, we should look at different avenus of video games, because there are great games on all platforms. I mean, why eat only pizza when there are great burritos, steaks, and ice cream sandwiches out there. Mix it up a bit and surprise yourself.

Maybe that's part of the problem right there, the desk. I'm also 27, and wanted to continue gaming even though there were no PC game releases in a few-month timeframe that I wanted to play. What I did was look at some different console game previews, and I ended up buying a PS3 and metal gear solid 4: guns of the patriots. It ended up being one of my favorite games, and it was enjoyable not soley because the game was awesome, but I was playing in a different way too, sitting back relaxing on a couch, and it was just what i needed.

IMO for us jaded gamers to enjoy a good gaming life, we should look at different avenus of video games, because there are great games on all platforms. I mean, why eat only pizza when there are great burritos, steaks, and ice cream sandwiches out there. Mix it up a bit and surprise yourself.

I agree... Maybe pick up a DS or a Wii, for some different takes as well. They present you with some fairly different styles of gaming. And some classic ones as well. Remember how much fun you had when you were 10 playing 2D games? The DS is great for this. Grab one, and a Castlevania of your choice, and have some fun.

Same here, games just don't hold my attention anymore. Priorities definitely change, and once you realize games get you nowhere in life, it's easy to lose interest. The only ones I find myself playing these days are those which I can jump into for 20 minutes just for a quick break.

You mentioned you enjoy racing games. Did you ever checkout GRID? What about LAN parties if you have friends with a similar interest? I think you answered yourself in the original post though. It's time to look into other hobbies.

I've gone through the same thing...there was a stretch of time where I was bored with all games. I played TFC for close to 8 years before I got tired of it...then hoping TF2 would repsark my interest it only held it for a little while. I was then left sitting on the computer and brousing sites and being bored. I tried a few different games and none seemed to keep my interest. Then I decided I needed a MMO..lol I tried LOTRO and the WoW trials and decided to stick with WoW. Its a great game to waste a few hours or less when you have nothing else to do. I also have a social lifem work 50hrs a week and a GF so when I do have a little time to just screw around WoW is perfect for me.

Just keep looking youll find that one game that holds your interest. I dont believe that crap about being to old for games and stuff...Ill always be playing some type of game. Sure the games you like might change but theres always something out there to waste a little time with :)

Excellent post's guys. Thanks for the Advice. Regarding the Orange box lol I bought it the same day it came out and have played HL2: E2 and portal but havent even created an account for TF2 which I have no idea why. I did actually enjoy portal as it was something a bit different but once again I failed to finish it lol.

The reason I dont want to give up gaming is because its that little bit of time I have to let go of reality and just mess around for a bit. I do enjoy gaming but I just cant get into any certain game.

I also own flight similator X deluxe and did play that for a couple of days as I love flying games. F22 Raptor, that was one wicked game especially the mission where you had to protect Air Force one (and yes I did shoot down Air Force One on purpose a few times ;)) loved that game but there hasnt been a flying game like that for a while.

I also do have a PS3 but for the love of God I just cant play console games I have no idea why?!? I just end up watching Blue-ray movies instead.

As for multiplayer games the only one I play and can play for hours are BF2 and JK2: Outcast and thats only because Im quite good at them and dont end up dying every 5 seconds. I guess Im a little afraid of signing up for COD5 or TF2 or CSS because it will take me 3 years to be good enough not to die everytime :) and I dont have enough time for that at the moment.

in 2005 I found myself gaining weight and getting lazy playing mmo's so for the last 2 years I've been going to the gym 4 nights a week and lifting.. it really paid off.... I still games a couple hours every couple days, whether it be COD5, AOC or even Resistance 2 on my PS3... but my favorite high now comes from lifting weights.

Your reply was close to mine a few posts down. Best reply since.

Excellent post's guys. Thanks for the Advice. Regarding the Orange box lol I bought it the same day it came out and have played HL2: E2 and portal but havent even created an account for TF2 which I have no idea why. I did actually enjoy portal as it was something a bit different but once again I failed to finish it lol.

The reason I dont want to give up gaming is because its that little bit of time I have to let go of reality and just mess around for a bit. I do enjoy gaming but I just cant get into any certain game.

I also own flight similator X deluxe and did play that for a couple of days as I love flying games. F22 Raptor, that was one wicked game especially the mission where you had to protect Air Force one (and yes I did shoot down Air Force One on purpose a few times ;)) loved that game but there hasnt been a flying game like that for a while.

I also do have a PS3 but for the love of God I just cant play console games I have no idea why?!? I just end up watching Blue-ray movies instead.

As for multiplayer games the only one I play and can play for hours are BF2 and JK2: Outcast and thats only because Im quite good at them and dont end up dying every 5 seconds. I guess Im a little afraid of signing up for COD5 or TF2 or CSS because it will take me 3 years to be good enough not to die everytime :) and I dont have enough time for that at the moment.
TF2 is actually really accessible. Most newbies start off as medics until they start to learn the maps and strategies. It's also a very social game... you will die a painful death without communication.

I went the opposite route. I was a total gym rat for a number of years, going 5-6 times a week in addition to being hooked on WoW. I've dropped down to two days a week now doing full-body each day and cardio on my off-days. I now have a new addiction in golf! If you want a hobby you can sink time into and play the rest of your life, golf is where it's at.

Golf, like bodybuilding and MMOs, is a carrot-on-a-stick grind which I think is what makes all three activities so engrossing. You can put in as little or as much time as you want, there's always something to improve on, and every time you make progress it's extremely rewarding. When you crush that 300yd drive, sink the 20ft putt, break your previous lifting record, or get that shiny purple weapon you've been drooling over, it's hard not to get giddy.

Between golf, lifting, and games there aren't enough hours in the day.

Maybe the problem is the OP getting old. Maybe it is the fact that game pretty much just suck for the most part and/or NEVER live up to the hype they are given. I have felt the same way as the op lately as well but I am blaming the games and not being fun or not doing anything new.

And don't get me start on COD 4 (and 4-1/2) I'd rather eat my own vomit.

I find myself going back to old games and enjoying them 100 times more than something new. Honestly, the last game that has peaked my interested and kept it going for a long time has been BF2142 but after 2 years of it I haven't touched it in weeks. I've ended up back at red orchestra and loading up Deus Ex, SS2 and operation flashpoint all over again, which are games I tend to enjoy over and over no matter how many times I've played them. Not even the, so called amazing, orange box was worth it nor was it fun except for portal.

I like single player games but for the most part, the do just suck and bore the hell out of me. None of them tell good stories with memorable characters anymore.

Like some of the others, I've debated if I should pick up a 360 or PS3 for some time, thinking it might help but I just haven't been able to make myself do it. I'm still a PC junkie and still looking forward to my next build so my games can be extra pretty.

you sound like me, i really want something to play but there isnt anything out there. i wanted to play l4d but that was last year now i really dont care. only game i will play no matter what is the star trek mmo whenever it is released. i was looking forward to huxley last year but now i dont care if it ever gets released. i think part of the reason is the way too early previews now so by the time games come out you have basically played it just by reading or watching vids on it when you are older. just take a break come back in 6 mns i have a 360 only player rb6v2 beat single player on ultra hard mode and didnt like the mp, cod 4 on pc beat single hated mp. those are the only games i have beat besides psp final fantasy game this year (prequel till 7) good luck hope you find something you like.

I personally recommend RPGs, like japanese ones or Mass Effect types. Where there is a story and it can be interesting. That's one thing that really kept me into gaming for a good while. Though, there are always games with gameplay so fun I keep on playing.

Sounds like your outgrowing games, same as myself.

Some suggested to play MP, but I advise against that.
MP these days is so polluted with cheats, screaming teens, elitists and general assholes.
Not every server for every game is full of these people, but finding good people to game with can be near impossible.
MMPG and MP games can be enough to push someone over the edge.

When I entered my 20s, I found myself less drawn to games...well, no, thats not true, I found myself very drawn to games, but consistently disappointed.
I tried the MMPG and that pushed me further away.
The final straw was COD4 MP. It was like all the garbage from CS supercharged.
MP games are far to competitive and far less fun. Its all about scores and kills.

Now I grab new games, play them until I loose interest and move on. I let it run its course. If Im moving further from games, so be it. You shouldn't fight yourself, just let things happen.
If you stop gaming, then fine, you may pick it up later and get back into it.
But don't waste your time trying to force yourself to like games, it wont do any good.

Ok dude, as many others have said, you seriously need to stop playing single player games. They are more boring than reading a book translated to english that was originally written in french. Single-player games are more boring than school. They are more boring that having a power hour taking only shots of water. They are more boring than feeding your dying grandmother applesauce through a straw.

You need to play good multiplayer games. The same thing happened to me a couple years ago after i finished playing final fantasy 9. I realized that without coming home and murdering someone every day in counterstrike, i was depriving myself of much needed stress-reduction, anger management, and emotional solace. Counter-Strike saved my life, and quite possibly the lives of many other random unsuspecting real people.

MMO's are really where the fun is. You get sucked in and keep wanting to level and get better and better and as long as you can manage to minimize the grind or at least make the grind fun, or if possible, stay away from the grind all together, MMO's offer the most rewarding gaming experience out there. Period. That is to say that all online games that offer character advancement to some extent which give you an edge over your real human competitors, are what keeps the boredom at bay. Always striving to be better than the rest.

I know you said MMO's arent your thing, but you should try this and what the others have said about multiplayer. Go play COD4 and just get better, go back to counter strike, and if you absolutely insist, play cs:source. Otherwise you should check out some of the other awesome new ones that have come out. Left4Dead is very very awesome, especially if you are playing with friends. Another key concept to making gaming fun. Play with friends. Most online games have a community of some sort. Corporation, Alliance, Clan, Squad, Team, Realm, etc etc. You need to find one that suits you and start getting in on the social aspect of online gaming. Get teamspeak, get ventrilo, meet new people that you enjoy talking to and spending time with.

And if none of this works, its probably because you don't have enough negativity and stress in your life to make gaming seem like a worthwhile time sink. For me at least, games are just a distraction from how much I hate work and school and having to do things that i dont want to do. Every free minute that i have away from school/work/friends/the girl, i spend gaming online.

The only singleplayer game ive come across in awhile that was really worth playing was Fallout3. That game is fucking awesome. Portal is another awesome singleplayer game.

Go buy Left4Dead and Fallout 3. Those should keep you entertained for fucking months. Im not a huge TF2 fan, but its fun with friends for sure. Also, getting an xbox or a ps3 will drastically improve your gaming experience. I find the more options for gaming I have, the better my experiences are since i have so much variety that i never even have enough time to play every game, but whenever i do, its that much better since i havent been playing it constantly.

If you are such a huge FPS'er, go buy gears of war 1 and 2, gow1 online is the best console fps'er ive ever played. gow2 needs some work with the matchmaking, and im sure it'll come along fine.

And if you've still reached the point where you are bored playing games, maybe its time for a lobotomy (sp?) and some heavy doses of sedative medication. Or just some good old fashioned illegal drugs and liquor. Those are always good.

Go smoke some cigarettes too.

SERIOUSLY, if you can't enjoy games in your free time, its because you aren't doing something in your real life time that makes gaming worth it. Try to make your life suck more or do something to screw up your relationship with your woman or at work or whatever. It'll make playing games seem like a lot more of an appealing idea.

Back