• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

What is this?

OK, I stand corrected or as a dumbass. Not sure which is more right at the moment :D

Meh, Intels numbering scheme is more than screwy...

E5 >E7... SB-E shows how poorly the previous gen scaled ...32c/64t creams 40c/80t
 
K*, in all seriousness, you should start a series of "fireside chat" threads where you regale us with some of the classic stories of the old days.

I was folding back then but not heavily involved in the forums. I would love to hear the stories.

Come sit on K*'s knee and listen in,....


Now this is a story about how
my boxen got flipped upside down
And I liked to take a WU and just fold it down
And tell you how I became the clown of
a sub-forum called DC


nawwww just doesn't feel right.

Lets make new stories.
 
New stories.....

:eek:

I need tamales... STAT!

Along with a dozen tube socks, bubble gum, a car batterey, and enough wire to go here and back 5 times.

We got some work to do people!
 
I think I have noticed a lack of mentions of dragons, slaying, flogging, and kangaroos.

Plus no more click to save boobies?
 
Well the Roo's is an easy one to explain.

OCAU hasn't been a threat in years. The only team that has been and currently is: EVGA. We are within 2 months of taking back #1. Then the job goes to keeping it.

Well as far as slaying the dragons.....

We could use the electro magnet tubesocks I'm making. :D

(It went from "slaying the dragon" to "fold for the cure")
 
Can we update the lingo.

"Fold the dragon" sounds kind of catchy.

As far as electric socks. As long as they fold. And I'm not talking laundry style.
 
Starting to think about creating the "Under One Million Club"

The more tags I see, the fewer low point guys I find like myself. hrmph.
 
Wait. Does this make me a hipster?

"I'm too cool to fold on more than 2 cores. One box at a time."
 
There has got to be a Uni/Vespa joke in there, but I already laughed out loud (@ the anual Mojo repost) and now the boss is looking at me funny... :p
 
Back
Top