Jul 29, 2010 #1 R Rainman21 Limp Gawd 2FA Joined Aug 23, 2007 Messages 320 I circled the component in question on the picture below. I'm not sure what it is, a diode or resistor maybe? If I post this in the wrong section feel free to move it to the correct place.
I circled the component in question on the picture below. I'm not sure what it is, a diode or resistor maybe? If I post this in the wrong section feel free to move it to the correct place.
Jul 30, 2010 #3 T thesecond [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jan 15, 2010 Messages 1,083 3 prongs? Q2? Tis a transistor sir! Q's on circuit boards are very typically transistors.
Jul 30, 2010 #4 H HardwareGuru Supreme [H]ardness Joined Jan 5, 2007 Messages 4,772 thesecond said: 3 prongs? Q2? Tis a transistor sir! Q's on circuit boards are very typically transistors. Click to expand... Yup. He's right. Transistor http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/datasheet/diodes/ds30036.pdf Last edited: Jul 30, 2010
thesecond said: 3 prongs? Q2? Tis a transistor sir! Q's on circuit boards are very typically transistors. Click to expand... Yup. He's right. Transistor http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/datasheet/diodes/ds30036.pdf
Jul 30, 2010 #5 J JamesL Gawd Joined Nov 7, 2007 Messages 657 Transistor, but that doesn't really narrow it down to anything. really it could be anything in a sot323/sot23 package. Diode, rectifier, discrete transistor or integrated circuit.. logic ic, rf switch, voltage regulator..
Transistor, but that doesn't really narrow it down to anything. really it could be anything in a sot323/sot23 package. Diode, rectifier, discrete transistor or integrated circuit.. logic ic, rf switch, voltage regulator..
Jul 31, 2010 #6 R Rainman21 Limp Gawd 2FA Joined Aug 23, 2007 Messages 320 Thanks everyone! I need to buy one of these, how do I determine what voltage it is? Is it considered General Purpose?
Thanks everyone! I need to buy one of these, how do I determine what voltage it is? Is it considered General Purpose?
Aug 2, 2010 #7 R Rainman21 Limp Gawd 2FA Joined Aug 23, 2007 Messages 320 What does the 1NK stand for? I don't know enough about it to find it on mouser.com