• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

What is this component?

Rainman21

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
320
I circled the component in question on the picture below.
DSC09511b-1.jpg

I'm not sure what it is, a diode or resistor maybe?

If I post this in the wrong section feel free to move it to the correct place.
 
3 prongs? Q2? Tis a transistor sir!

Q's on circuit boards are very typically transistors.
 
Transistor, but that doesn't really narrow it down to anything.
really it could be anything in a sot323/sot23 package.

Diode, rectifier, discrete transistor or integrated circuit.. logic ic, rf switch, voltage regulator..
 
Thanks everyone! I need to buy one of these, how do I determine what voltage it is? Is it considered General Purpose?
 
What does the 1NK stand for? I don't know enough about it to find it on mouser.com
 
Back
Top