Everywhere I look, I see huge price differences...is there a difference between these products?
PNY Quadro FX 3000 for $539
http://www.hypermicro.com/product.asp?pf_id=VDPN110
PNY Quadro FX 3000 for $1,556
http://www.zones.com/cgi-bin/zones/site/product/index.html?id=000944138&zone=zbs
But I can find GeForce's with the same amount of ram for sometimes under $300...or with double the amount of RAM for just $600
As I understand it the GeForce is basically the same as the Quadro...I want to use this for workstation purposes but what's the point of buying a Quadro if it has lower specs for the same price?
PNY Quadro FX 3000 for $539
http://www.hypermicro.com/product.asp?pf_id=VDPN110
PNY Quadro FX 3000 for $1,556
http://www.zones.com/cgi-bin/zones/site/product/index.html?id=000944138&zone=zbs
But I can find GeForce's with the same amount of ram for sometimes under $300...or with double the amount of RAM for just $600
As I understand it the GeForce is basically the same as the Quadro...I want to use this for workstation purposes but what's the point of buying a Quadro if it has lower specs for the same price?