What INtel CPU's are Designed and Manufactured in the US?

Everything Intel designed right now has some connection to Israel. You will have to tell your friend to find another CPU, cause my people made all of these. Intel=Jew Processor.

Funny the more "progressive" these people become the more they sound like and become the people they say they hate the most.

I don't find it troubling when someone wants to buy locally made goods from a desire to support the growth of our national economy... BUT, if someone refuses to buy something made outside of the United States simply because someone who isn't "American" touched it, then well, I start to have real problems supporting their opinion.

But yeah, agreed, as I said earlier in this thread, he's not going to find a CPU made by 100% US citizens, it just doesn't exist. AMD is the closest shot at it, even then he's still buying products designed by a great many Chinese and Indian engineers.

I don't find it troubling when someone wants to buy locally made goods from a desire to support the growth of our national economy... BUT, if someone refuses to buy something made outside of the United States simply because someone who isn't "American" touched it, then well, I start to have real problems supporting their opinion.

But yeah, agreed, as I said earlier in this thread, he's not going to find a CPU made by 100% US citizens, it just doesn't exist. AMD is the closest shot at it, even then he's still buying products designed by a great many Chinese and Indian engineers.

He only said the issue is with Israel, the guy doesn't mind if other countries are involved he just doesn't want to support Israel. And you don't have to go far to find reasons not to want to support Israel.

Back