What happens when WD meet Beretta .40

I need to take a few Seagates out to the range and let the 10 gauge work on them.

Then I need to find someone stupid enough to pull both barrels at the same time... :eek:

Post here, i will be the " I shot my hard drive" thread lol:cool:

OK, Now I gotta go out and shoot a hard drive......
so what's your preference.....AR-15?....or a Glock 9mm?

Might be able to do it tomorrow if its nice out.....

I ponder the possibilites here....................What I have started? lol

OK, Now I gotta go out and shoot a hard drive......
so what's your preference.....AR-15?....or a Glock 9mm?

Might be able to do it tomorrow if its nice out.....

The AR-15 is one of the most fun weapons I've ever fired. Certainly the most fun of any that I own or have owned in the past.

I can't stand the Glock pistols at all. The real reason is because I can't stand the angle of the handle on the Glocks. The 18 degree angle of the handle on 1911 pistols, and most other pistols is far more comfortable to me than that of the Glock. I simply don't like they way a Glock feels in my hand.

well, so what method does the Air Force use to wipe the HDs of spy planes when they go crashing down?

Thermite, and no, thats not thats not a joke.

The only way to guarantee data security is physical annihilation of the drive.

I guess a DOD wipe is a pretty sure thing, but takes a lot longer, and no where near as fun :D

just put the ceramic plates in them can get them for around 50 bucks more

here is link to simple xbox hd shot with simple .22
http://usera.imagecave.com/killster1ebay/PB151599.JPG
did more damage than i expected shot a few with .223 and 7.62x39 might dig out those pictures in a bit oh and one that got hit by slug from shotty heh

also i love glocks compared with 1911! i carry two glock 29's and could not imagine the weight of carrying 2 1911's and 4 mags! but i guess its best to shoot what you feel comfeey with

I can't stand the Glock pistols at all. The real reason is because I can't stand the angle of the handle on the Glocks. The 18 degree angle of the handle on 1911 pistols, and most other pistols is far more comfortable to me than that of the Glock. I simply don't like they way a Glock feels in my hand.

It took me a while to get used to the Glock..its a weird feel at first...the first few weeks, I could not hit shit...kept firing low....
I have a S&W model 38-2 also..With Bo-Mar sights..that baby is sweet...but I always fire high with it now :)

The Glock was my main CCW gun..now I'm kinda diggen the Smith..

g9iq6.jpg

g10xx9.jpg

If I was going to get a polymer frame weapon, I'd get a Springfield XD .45ACP.

If I was going to get a polymer frame weapon, I'd get a Springfield XD .45ACP.
Sweet gun indeed...I would love to get one....but with all the money I spend on guns and computers now.....The wife is ready to kill me :)

The cheapest I have seen them is ~475.00....too rich for my blood right now.

I had an H&K USP .40 Compact. Outstanding weapon, very easy to break down/clean.

Hollowpoints vs. Frozen Pumpkins are truely impressive.

Had to sell it when I did a travel nurse assignment to New Zealand... ... ... sigh...

This is what I used to deliver the pain to the drive.
*snip*
I used hollow points on the drive, but the last shot shows some other ammunition I have. Steel tipped 5.56mm NATO rounds.

*cough* is that upper what I think it is? where did you get it, and how much?? :cool:

Back