What do you think the "Slim" PS3 will look like?

SeegsElite

[H]ard|Gawd
I know it might be down the road a bit, but I was wondering what you guys think the slim version of the PS3 will look like. The PSone and the slim PS2 were quite a bit smaller than their Father versions. Has any one seen any concept pics out there?

I personally believe that the slimline PS3, judging by the size of the normal one, will be the size of a Volkswagen Beetle.

But seriously, it will probably be the size of the PS2 slimline, if not a little bigger in comparison.

I doubt the PS3 will ever become the size of the slimline PS2. Even by removing the power supply to make it an external brick and by implimenting 45nm, it will still require an active cooling system that will take up size. I'd honestly would like a PS3 DVR that resembles more like a standalone AV type device (i.e stackable).

But seriously, it will probably be the size of the PS2 slimline, if not a little bigger in comparison.

In our dreams... or a few years from now maybe. Probably be comparable to the original PS2 in size.

That joystiq mockup looks like a PS2 slimline colored white. There's no chance in hell they can get the PS3 that small any time soon.

yea make the slim first then the bloated original later on lol that'd be funny

a small and reliable freezer is one immediate hope to trim the ps3, the current cooling portion is just too big.

I personally believe that the slimline PS3, judging by the size of the normal one, will be the size of a Volkswagen Beetle.

Nice.

Yea I'm agreeing with others thinking it would be about the size of the first gen ps2's. Only time will tell.

lindsaylohan0516300x298fq0.jpg

Back