What do I know, I've got boys...

nmmnp

Limp Gawd
I'm painting my 4 year old niece's computer and of course it's got to be pink. I just can't decide which way to go with the front bezel. It's going to be pink and white or white and pink :D . So... the one on the left, or the one on the right...

Hannahs_Bezel.JPG

the one on the left would probably be a wee bit easier to paint as well.

i say left :)

i say you change the whole color scheme to forest green. lol i prefer the right one actually

-warsaw

Right is less pink, more white :) But harder to paint probably. I'd go for the compromise and go red tho.

Originally posted by warsawtag
i say you change the whole color scheme to forest green. lol i prefer the right one actually

-warsaw

Haha the irony. (forest green and washington being the "evergreen state")

I say you paint it metal flake purple, with black racing stripes....then when asked why you decided to pull a stunt like that, just shrug and mumble about a lawn gnome looking at you funny :D

At least consider pink with white racing stripes ;)

The body of the case will be all pink. It's just the bezel that will have white. Just as easy for me to paint it either way. Mustang, I already showed her a purple pc but she still wants pink...

The right one is better. It will match better if you plan on painting the rest of the case pink. It'll look unfinished if you do the left one.

If the case sides are gonna be pink, the right image looks better in that case. maybe paint the white sections with a white pearl coat or that "vanilla shake" shade of white that many people use on their classic cars, that should look nice.

My EYES!! ... teh googles ... do nothing ... :eek:

The right would probably go better with an all pink case.

Back