• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

What Cable Do I Need? :/

Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
12
I've got two 120mm case fans on my PC and only 1 fan header on my mobo (which is being used by the CPU fan)

I have a spare 4pin molex power cable and a spare 6pin pcie power cable. Is there any converter I can get to hook my fans up via either of these?

My HDDs are getting too hot for my liking (52 Celsius)

Cheers!
 
i would just put a 120mm in front of the hdd cage to help with the heat....spreading them out helps as well

anyways you just need a simple splitter or power box

0914_MED.jpg


heres another option

350x700px-LL-83b72e82_splitter.jpeg


but theres plenty of designs out there, this ones just a simple solution if you don't have too many fans
 
Back
Top