what browser do you use

fightingfi

2[H]4U
are they any GOOD alternatives to the norm? I cant fix my FF issues even after a clean install and dont want to use edge or chrome.

Firefox most versatile, best extensions, and respects my privacy. May not be fastest if your counting nano seconds. I love how I can scroll through my tabs with mouse wheel and expose bottom navigation bar and context menus and bookmark bar.
desktop.JPG

edge, and that ^^^
edit: by "that" i mean wheres the poll?

Last edited:
Ah HA! i got it figured out Ublock was the problem so i went back to Adblock no problems and my pages load faster to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muhahahahah :D

I continue to be a chrome user. Have always been happy with it. I mess with Edge occasionally. Not bad at all. I have been hearing good things about Brave. But, I have not ventured in that direction.

Generally Pale Moon and Firefox so I can use DownThemAll to download images and YouTube video downloading extensions. Rarely use Chrome.

Samsung Browser, Brave, Chrome, and Firefox on my phone.

Moved to Brave from FF last year on all platforms. Long time FF user, but changes over last two years, and particularly this year made me break the habit.

FF most of the time, Chrome and Edge for anything from work.

Chrome. Too many things at work only works properly in Chrome.

are they any GOOD alternatives to the norm? I cant fix my FF issues even after a clean install and dont want to use edge or chrome.
I would start looking for one that corrects capitalization, punctuation, and grammar.

Tried them all aside from Safari. Edge and Firefox for me. But I go Firefox because they are important for what they've done and I like MS but want to support the big players as little as possible because the big players typically harm the system overall in one way or another, and the whole *poly thing comes into play.

I'd use Min as a daily driver if it supported Widevine streaming for Hulu, Netflix. That's the biggest barrier of entry for browsers to me. Only the major players have DRM support and I like my X-Files.

I go with Brave. I really liked Vivaldi but I ran into the same problem with it as I did with FF and Chrome, after a while it would use way too much memory even with only a couple tabs open

Back