• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What Browser do you use?

What Internet Browser do you use?

  • Internet Explorer

    Votes: 31 14.6%
  • Firefox

    Votes: 153 71.8%
  • Opera

    Votes: 22 10.3%
  • Safari

    Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Other

    Votes: 5 2.3%

  • Total voters
    213
I primarily use FireFox but sometimes I have to use IE 7.
 
I would use Opera if I could use Web Developer and Firebug and it didn't have so many problems with Kerberos login...
 
I use Internet Explorer 6.


I find no reason to use Firefox, I've never gotten spyware or virii through IE6 and have no reason to switch.
 
Mostly FF and occasionally Opera. I use IE7 only for Netflix's online streaming add-on service.
 
Firefox 3 Beta 3 and old AvantBrowser on laptop. Why? I don't know, i like it.
 
I use Internet Explorer 6.


I find no reason to use Firefox, I've never gotten spyware or virii through IE6 and have no reason to switch.

Most of us don't use Firefox for security reasons, but instead for all of the awesome plugins you can install for extra features and a much better browsing experience. What you said is kind of like saying you see no reason to get a fully loaded car instead of a base model car even though they're the same price. They both take you to the same place, but I prefer my heated leather seats, GPS, satellite radio, and 14 speaker surround sound plugins.
 
Back
Top