What are you playing now thread?

im on hour 14 of trying to install FF XI from steam, process is insane. Just wanted to check it out a bit to see what ffxiv might be like >:|

TF2 engineer update, baby.
Tried Alien Swarm today. It was meh.

Agreed on Alien Swarm...constantly running out of ammo fast is a real down fall. makes it almost not worth being free. If you had more ammo, the game would be much more fun.

I got bored with Alien Swarm single player after an hour or so. I might try MP later.

Currently playing more cheap Steam games... Painkiller:Overdose. Mindless, but kind of fun.

Agreed on Alien Swarm...constantly running out of ammo fast is a real down fall. makes it almost not worth being free. If you had more ammo, the game would be much more fun.

Almost not worth being free? Reload when you're out of ammo, quit dropping rounds!

bfbc2 and sins of a solar empire.

Next week when i get my gtx480, i'll reinstall metro and stalker call of pripyat, and finally be able to run shattered horizon.

Currently running an 8800gtx.

SO EXCITED

The only games that seem worth playing now are First person shooters. MMO's have gone down so bad since the release of Casualcraft.

Titans Quest FTW.

Occasionly
Tropico3
Alien Swarm
Fallout3

and on the emulator
Seiken Densetsu 3
Secret of Mana
lolz

playin gta4 on pc from the last steam deal.. lot of fun for $5, even if it looks like crap because i have to turn the gfx to minimum and still get crappy frame rates.. :)

Still playing BC2 - once I make it to rank 50 I will probably give up. Also bought Alien Breed - Impact and Killing Floor recently although I haven't got round to playing them yet. Need to try out Alien Swarm too, friend says it's short but fun.

I picked up Split Second on sale and have enjoyed it...although it has some odd hitching issues whenever I repeat a race. My first go-round is fine (30fps pretty much the whole time) and if I repeat/restart the race I get a lot of weird pauses here and there.
Other than that I've enjoyed it.

BF: Bad Company 2
WoW (bored with it so will not renew next month)
Mass Effect 2 - Played the demo over the weekend and went ahead a jumped on the deal at +++++++

I said I wasn't going to get Starcraft II right now and wait for it to go on sale since I have a huge backlog, but I just couldn't hold out. It's too much fun. :p

BF: Bad Company 2
WoW (bored with it so will not renew next month)
Mass Effect 2 - Played the demo over the weekend and went ahead a jumped on the deal at +++++++
What's there to do in WoW these days? I imagine most serious players have beaten heroic LK long ago. Must be boring.

I've been playing some old school stuff lately.

Command and Conquer Renegade
Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance (Well this one isn't that old, but I've mostly been playing Renegade and Mercs.)

Just orded a new PC to replace this SuckBook Pro, not looking forward to giving up OS X but I am looking forward to actually being able to play games again. Just Beat Sc2 and it was eye torture on this computer (8600m GT lulz) Looking forward to playing/replaying some of the following:

StarCraft 2
Alien Swarm
L4D 2
Torchlight
Civ 5 when it comes out

There is definately nothing to do in WoW for any serious(play too much like me) players, by now you should have beaten every possible raid encounter, maxed a few tradeskills, and burned out multiple alts to 70+. As great as the game is it really sucks post lich king.

There is definately nothing to do in WoW for any serious(play too much like me) players, by now you should have beaten every possible raid encounter, maxed a few tradeskills, and burned out multiple alts to 70+. As great as the game is it really sucks post lich king.

Its a casual mmorpg'ers games, if you want endless struggle you can try switching to some korean game lol

Still playing the shit out of MW2 online. Been meaning to get back to finishing Mass Effect 2. I'm getting tired of recruiting team members though.

mostly CasualCraft...because it's casual
when i am bored at work some silly flash games i have found online :D

Clive Barkers Jericho, Fear, Just Cause 2...SC2 on the way.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Started getting into World Golf Tour about a month ago. It's a pretty good game yet bugs still need to be worked out. Quite fun for those who are into golf.

finished mass effect 2, started dragon age: origins, also halo, for when I get frustrated. :)

Back