What are you nerds playing this weekend?

BiH115 said:
Nothing at all, which makes me sad. Got rid of my rig, now I'm considering grabbing another set of parts to make a new one when the 980's are out. I miss gaming and free time...

What the hell. I've been wondering where you were. I would have ripped you a new ass in two seconds if I'd caught wind that you were thinking about this kind of insanity.

I picked up persona 3 portable for my PS Vita. I dug P4G quite a bit and was itching for another. I'll see you all in 100 hours or so! :)

Deadlight, kind of cool playing it since it takes place in Seattle and I live there.

Will finish up Batman Arkham City re-play as well, wanted to try it again since I upgrade graphics card a while back and all the bugs are fixed.

I'll be playing Sonic Generations, hopefully to completion. I only about 50% enjoy the game, because I really like the new levels in the style of classic sonic, but man some of the "modern" (sonic adventure, '06, etc) style gameplay levels are just terrible IMO. Mostly I'm just beating it because I set a personal goal for myself to do so. :C

Planned on playing through Metro Last Light over the weekend but I ended up getting hooked and finished it last night. Incredible game, one of the best I've ever played. I picked up Call of Juarez: Gunslinger on Steam awhile back, I'll try to finish that this weekend.

tons and tons of guild wars 2. Just got a precursor for a legendary weapon i've been dying for for over a year now. im not even like 15% complete but It's a start!

What the hell. I've been wondering where you were. I would have ripped you a new ass in two seconds if I'd caught wind that you were thinking about this kind of insanity.

I sold my gaming rig as well bad decision...

Today I bought a 60 day time card off Amazon for Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn. I played the game for 30 days for free back when it launched, but when it came time to pony up for the subscription I was too cheap to sub. It was a pretty good MMO though, and I am kind of curious how it will look with a 780ti running the show. That and I want to revisit my characters and explore the world some more.

Meanwhile I am still grinding away with Dragon Quest VIII. I keep going after the main boss and wiping my party out, lol. So I need to head back into the world and get stronger, get better armor and weaponry before trying again. All this takes time -- then I get distracted exploring and that burns up time too. It's the never ending game! But I don't mind because I am in no hurry and the game is so well done. It is just a pleasure to play.

It's fall, which means spooky time. I'm installing Left 4 Dead 2 as we speak. :D

you got rid of the rig in your sig?

Try saying that five times fast.

Sure did man, like I said, I regret the shit out of it, and I'm grabbing a new set of parts ASAP (possibly this weekend actually). It's an empty feeling when you're not doing the one thing you've ALWAYS done since being a kid each night...can't live without my PC!

TheToE! said:
Wait what?

Man, you're never on when I am anyway, you would have never noticed. ;)

What are you playing nowadays?

Q-BZ said:

That's why I didn't tell you... :(

I just found out I had no time to play, and it sat there and collected quite a bit of dust. I figured it was temporary and I'd be right back before anyone noticed, but soon I was getting texts and calls of people on my steam list wondering where the hell I went haha. I'll be back, most likely this weekend (next at the latest). I have some catching up to do on my backlog...that's for sure.

I sold my gaming rig as well bad decision...

D'oh!

Sure did man, like I said, I regret the shit out of it, and I'm grabbing a new set of parts ASAP (possibly this weekend actually). It's an empty feeling when you're not doing the one thing you've ALWAYS done since being a kid each night...can't live without my PC!

Thank God there is a restoration from insanity.

Man, you're never on when I am anyway, you would have never noticed. ;)

What are you playing nowadays?

Back into Borderlands 2 finishing up DLC content I never played before. We seem to miss each other a lot.

I just found out I had no time to play, and it sat there and collected quite a bit of dust. I figured it was temporary and I'd be right back before anyone noticed, but soon I was getting texts and calls of people on my steam list wondering where the hell I went haha. I'll be back, most likely this weekend (next at the latest). I have some catching up to do on my backlog...that's for sure.

:D

Well, it is more fun building a PC than gaming anyway, and there are a ton of cheaper and excellent performing options.

Hardest thing is always the PSU. :)

Good luck bro!

Will probably get one more level in Destiny, complete the SP campaign, and then shelve it 'til they update it.
From there, now that I have some more horsepower, I plan on playing Watch Dogs and the new Thief game on PC.

Haven't decided yet... Probably something on PC since I got new video cards coming today :D. I picked up Alan Wake ages ago on a winter sale for $2, maybe I'll finally play through that.

Forza Horizon 2 is coming out on Tuesday. All my other games are going to get neglected for a good while after that :cool:.

Working on my backlog of games on steam. I'm trying, REALLY trying to finish Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, but it's so hard because man is that game ever just awful. Maybe the sequels are better, but the first is just so bland and dumb. The only redeeming quality to me, at least, is that it has mechs in it sometimes.

Working on my backlog of games on steam. I'm trying, REALLY trying to finish Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, but it's so hard because man is that game ever just awful. Maybe the sequels are better, but the first is just so bland and dumb. The only redeeming quality to me, at least, is that it has mechs in it sometimes.
I thought the first one was good for the time that it was released. I think it reintroduced some things to 3rd-person 3D that we took for granted in 2D. I still think it holds up well today, but if you've never played it until now you might be disappointed (much like Half-Life 2) because there isn't much substance to it beyond the initial "wow" factor and occasional mech sections. It plays out much like a standard corridor shooter with bullet sponges.

The 2nd game was more focused on cooperative multiplayer, and I heard it's a blast to play with friends. But the online community for it is all but dead. The 3rd one... has absolutely nothing in common with the first 2. Just look up TotalBiscuit's "WTF is..." video on it.

I just finished a major project, so I may do some Castlevania playing, (Chi no Rondo, Symphony of the Night, Super Castlevania IV,) and then maybe crack into Divinity:OS finally.

I thought the first one was good for the time that it was released. I think it reintroduced some things to 3rd-person 3D that we took for granted in 2D. I still think it holds up well today, but if you've never played it until now you might be disappointed (much like Half-Life 2) because there isn't much substance to it beyond the initial "wow" factor and occasional mech sections. It plays out much like a standard corridor shooter with bullet sponges.

The 2nd game was more focused on cooperative multiplayer, and I heard it's a blast to play with friends. But the online community for it is all but dead. The 3rd one... has absolutely nothing in common with the first 2. Just look up TotalBiscuit's "WTF is..." video on it.

I think Half-Life 2 holds up much better than LP:EC, but that's my opinion of course. There were 3rd-person shooters out around the same time this was new that hold up much better too, really. I dunno, I think it's just kinda bad haha. I also did try playing this around 2009 on PC and just hated it, so maybe it's just a matter of taste sort of thing. I'm trying not to trash it like a jerk here haha.

I think Half-Life 2 holds up much better than LP:EC, but that's my opinion of course. There were 3rd-person shooters out around the same time this was new that hold up much better too, really. I dunno, I think it's just kinda bad haha. I also did try playing this around 2009 on PC and just hated it, so maybe it's just a matter of taste sort of thing. I'm trying not to trash it like a jerk here haha.
Yeah, I actually found that similar difference in opinion between my college mates, as well. Me and one of my friends absolutely loved it (he would actually come to my appartment just to play it on our 55" DLP :D), but my roommate and his girlfriend absolutely hated it. And they were even more anime-friendly than I was :cool:.

Finally picked up a legitimate version of prison architec from the humble store. I had been following it for a long time to see if it would ever come to something worth getting.

NHL15 on the ps4. Its terrible, but I love hockey

Arma2 tcf Wasteland. Its the only mp game worth playing these days. Tactics, skill, intelligence. Nothing comes close to hunting others accross a massive map. Locating and tracking enemies for hours to coordinate a swift, devastating strike with my friends. Massively outnumbered and outgunned. Enemies may have a base, snipers, tanks, air support.... But our group of 4 guys on foot can take it all with ease. I love it, it's why I own a computer

Sims 3. This weekend I'll be attempting to re-enact the scene from David Fincher's Se7en in which the unnamed gluttonous character is force-fed spaghetti until his stomach bursts.

Finally going to get back to Wolfenstein TNO and probably some DiabloIII... I am addicted to it.

Likely more WoW, some Child of Light as well. I'm saving up my binge gaming for that new system I'm getting delivered, putting together on Tuesday.

Finally coming to the end of Dragon Quest VIII ( I think ). Over 90 hours in this game and very little else but following the quest line. Been a long time since being this captivated by a game.

Already have my next game picked out... Dragon's Dogma. :cool:

Back