• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

wh00t! Look inside for prize

SixFootDuo

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
5,839
Invoice

Order #380132 Date: 06/28/2005 15:50:18 MDT



Thank you for your order. Please keep this invoice for your records.

As a Monarch Computer Customer, you are invited to join our exclusive newsletter.
Click Here to sign up and begin receiving Special Offers and New Arrival Notifications Immediately!



Ship To: Bill To:
Name: Kristina xxxxx Name: Kristina xxxxx
Email Address: xxxxxxxxxx Email Address: xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone Number: 7850000000 Phone Number: 7850000000
Daytime Number: 7850000000 Ref / PO Number:
Company: Company:
Address: xxxx SW th Terrace
Topeka, KS 66604
US Address: xxxx SW th Terrace
Topeka, KS 66604
US

Code Product Quantity Price/Ea. Total
80152 Pre-Tested and Setup AMD Athlon 64/FX (939) Combo 1 $0.00 $0.00
Motherboard: 110799 - DFI Lan Party UT nF4-D Audio/GB-LAN/IEEE/ $115.00 $115.00
Processor: 120262 - AMD Athlon 64 4000+ 1MB 90nm Rev. E San D $483.00 $483.00
Heatsink Fan: 800083 - None - Fan REQUIRED - except with RETAIL
Memory: None
2nd Memory: None
Round Cables: None
Warranty: 800056 - Motherboard-CPU Warranty - 90 Days
Far Cry Promotion: 270332 - FREE Full DVD Version of Far Cry 64/32 -
Napster Promotion: 270136 - FREE Napster Music Download for 4 Months
Half Life 2 Promotion: 27F854 - FREE Half Life 2 Full Version Coupon with
Cool Sticker Set: 270469 - AMD Athlon 64 FX Sticker Set - FREE with $2.99 $2.99
190415 eVGA GeForce 7800 GTX 256MB DDR3/PCI-E/VIVO/Dual-DVI (Retail Box) 1 $599.00 $599.00
Lego Star Wars Promo: 270410 - FREE Lego Star Wars on CD-ROM for nVidia
Warranty: 800011 - Manufacturer Direct Warranty
Shipping: FedEx Std. Overnight ("Ship to" and "Bill to" must match): $44.56
Sales Tax: $0.00
Total: $1,244.55


Monarch Computer Systems
www.MonarchComputer.com
5242 Royal Woods Pkwy. Suite 160
Tucker, GA 30084
770.939.8886

For systems support: 800.611.0875 ext.16 or 33
For parts support: 770.939.8886 ext.33



Sorry, I could not just spend that kinda money and then not share it. Really looking forward to the new 7800 video card,

You know, I've spent maybe $18,000+ with newegg over the last year and a 1/2

This was my FIRST purchase away from Newegg, mainly due to cost. Newegg was higher on everything not to mention, I got all that free stuff through Monarch.

Kristina
 
OMG hahahahahhahaha



I hope you are kidding lol


Honestly though, I was about to edit my post and ask if anyone in these forums have the same video card I just ordered.

And, btw, how is that lego starwars ? Joke! lol
 
OT, but what's the significance of "SixFootDuo?" Normally I would think height, but that's taller than most guys, let alone a girl.
 
My boyfriend and I are both 6'2"

SixFootDuo is also our Xbox Live name,


but in most games, only "SixFootD" shows :D


Heads out of the gutter please
 
SixFootDuo said:
My boyfriend and I are both 6'2"

SixFootDuo is also our Xbox Live name,


but in most games, only "SixFootD" shows :D


Heads out of the gutter please


1. im 6'5" so being 6'2" is no big deal

2. wheres my prize.
 
SixFootDuo said:
My boyfriend and I are both 6'2"

SixFootDuo is also our Xbox Live name,


but in most games, only "SixFootD" shows :D


Heads out of the gutter please

That's cool. My wife is only 5'2." Like most woman though, she makes up for her shortness with extra attitude. :D
 
Im 6'2" 170ish, 38dd and long wild ass hair lol

bf is 6'2" 290, 20" neck, 55" chest, 40" waist <-- My prize
 
SixFootDuo said:
Im 6'2" 170ish, 38dd and long wild ass hair lol

bf is 6'2" 290, 20" neck, 55" chest, 40" waist <-- My prize

Your prize is a 40 inch waist? I'd take it back!!
:eek:

 
and no one commented on this? I'm suprised at you guys....... instead ya comment on her BFs waist..... :D And no offense meant to you, Kristina..... (sorry to drag this post OT)

Edit: nice system, BTW...... i'm on S754 and just picked up a 3700+, I am quite happy with it...... AMD rocks!!!!
 
eww, long ASS HAIR is definately a turn-off imo. :p

You sure did get a lot of free stuff with that order.. Hmm..

*checks bank account status..
 
Where is my prize? Is this being shipped to me instead? Is that what you are showing us? everyone who looks gets this setup sent to them paid for by you? werd to that.
 
This lack of prize displeases me :p . We will now need pictures as consolation :D
 
*runs in late*

Mr. K6: DID I MISS MY PRIZE!?

Some guy: It's not the comp

:(

*Goes to hang with everyone else*


:p
 
If your gonna brag about your height and a set of 38DD's, then we definitely need some pics as our "prize". :D
 
azzkikur said:
If your gonna brag about your height and a set of 38DD's, then we definitely need some pics as our "prize". :D

yeah - butt leave out the long ..ass.. hair... ack! ;)
 
Pics of said 38DD's would be nice :p Jussssssst kidding, ish.


Congrats on the new system, whatever you had before graphics card-wise, you could send my way :D
 
Jonsey said:
That's cool. My wife is only 5'2." Like most woman though, she makes up for her shortness with extra attitude. :D

Yeah, I'm a head taller than my wife but that just means my ribs are open more often. :)





(Sorry for off-topic, but it's a "light" thread anyway- I'll get back OT)
 
Back
Top