Westmere Xeons are coming!!

nitrobass24

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2009
2FA
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
10,477
http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/products/server/processor/xeon5000/specifications

model-table.gif
 
$387 for the E5620...not too shabby.

$996 for the cheapest of the dual capable hex cores. I was hoping for a little cheaper, but ya gotta pay if you wanna play. But I suppose, with some decent bing cashback, could be had for under $900 each.

Now EVGA's just gotta get that SR-2 on the shelves!
 
$387 for the E5620...not too shabby.

$996 for the cheapest of the dual capable hex cores. I was hoping for a little cheaper, but ya gotta pay if you wanna play. But I suppose, with some decent bing cashback, could be had for under $900 each.

Now EVGA's just gotta get that SR-2 on the shelves!

Actually the $996 for the x5650 is cheaper than I expected. I had set my expectations pretty high so I wouldn't be disappointed. I am looking to purchase 2 of these to go into an SR-2 for my Sig Rig refresh. I now know how much I need to spend to make this happen :D
 
Back
Top