Westinghouse L2610NW 26" Monitor $156 shipped

Yeah, They're woot-lite, but their products tend to be better than the shit that Woot pukes up and people just buy for no reason.

They have horrible ratings, because their shipping is completely unpredictable.

Like Woot.

I was going to bite on this... but the site is lagging forever!!!!!!! :mad:

This website is safe "enough".

If you order anything like "Ipod charger" from them... except deal extreme quality.

The only (real) issues i saw on reseller ratings was that sometimes it would take like 3-4 weeks to ship- but I'm willing to wait that long! :p

lol yea, now it's not even worth potentially waiting 3-4 weeks over.

sorry guys, it got SlickDealed... I saw it 4min's after was posted at SD's and just barely got in myself. A risk? yes but can't play it safe all the time.. ;)

sorry guys, it got SlickDealed... I saw it 4min's after was posted at SD's and just barely got in myself. A risk? yes but can't play it safe all the time.. ;)

we need an e-p condom :(.

3/10 no thanks

Know what? It was a $156 TN 26" monitor.

That was a hundred bucks less than the nearest price, for that much, I'd have SOMEHOW managed to live with it.
agreed

probably a pricing error

hopefully a haphazard site like this one honors the low price though

looks like quite a few people have received cancellation emails, but so far I'm not one of them.

It's a deal site, it was probably just a good deal. Congrats to whoever got in on it.
the fact that it has been now jacked up by $100 makes me think it was a pricing error

OR....maybe a ploy to get deal seekers like us to click on it, then say "oh wtf, at $250 it's still a good deal"

No cancellation for my placed order @ $149 ... fingers crossed.

FWIW I placed my order ~25 minutes after the deal went live ... those that did 1 hour after have already received cancellations.

*Sigh*. If only I had gotten in on this. I was thinking of replacing my dual 22" monitors with 26"'ers. Oh well, lol.

Back