Westinghouse 22" LCD $167 @ Target BF

tbonepat11

Limp Gawd
I hear word that on BF this:

target.com/Westinghouse-Digital-22-LCD-Monitor/dp/B000PDD130/qid=1194543439/ref=br_1_2/602-7078108-9141451?ie=UTF8&node=141871011&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1

Will be for $167. Anyone have any experience with this LCD? Seems like a good deal if they don't sell out in a few minutes of the store opening.

wow. THat would be an amazing price...

Westies are well known for being great monitors....

I hear word that on BF this:

target.com/Westinghouse-Digital-22-LCD-Monitor/dp/B000PDD130/qid=1194543439/ref=br_1_2/602-7078108-9141451?ie=UTF8&node=141871011&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1

Will be for $167. Anyone have any experience with this LCD? Seems like a good deal if they don't sell out in a few minutes of the store opening.

according to the Black Friday website, its a go http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridaySales/Store/Target/Category/All/Rebates/yes/EarlyBirds/yes/Page/5

and the Soyo 24" will be $249 @ OM http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridaySales/Store/OfficeMax/Category/All/Rebates/yes/EarlyBirds/yes/Page/2

Lovely that Target doesn't post a model number. :mad: Makes price-matching with Best Buy impossible. :(

It doesnt list a model number, but Im pretty sure its similar to the one I bought at bestbuy over the summer ($190 after taxes).

Its a decent screen. Games look good. Very little ghosting and very little bleeding on the edges for dark scenes. Mine has built in speakers, but theyre awful. The connector is bad and had to be fiddled with to get sound out of them :( But no worries, who uses the internal speakers anyway? Oh, OSD is pretty bad too.

Aside from the speakers and OSD, I really really like this monitor. $167 is a sweet deal for it. If anyone has any questions about it feel free to pm me about it.

It doesnt list a model number, but Im pretty sure its similar to the one I bought at bestbuy over the summer ($190 after taxes).

Its a decent screen. Games look good. Very little ghosting and very little bleeding on the edges for dark scenes. Mine has built in speakers, but theyre awful. The connector is bad and had to be fiddled with to get sound out of them :( But no worries, who uses the internal speakers anyway? Oh, OSD is pretty bad too.

Aside from the speakers and OSD, I really really like this monitor. $167 is a sweet deal for it. If anyone has any questions about it feel free to pm me about it.

I got the same monitor too, from bestbuy, paid roughly 200 after taxes, screen is great, no complaints at all.

I got mine at BB also, $204 after tax. I wouldn't say Westy is known for being a great monitor... but they're definately known for having great prices and not being complete junk.

Ive had mine sence last year for $199 and its works perfect and best monitor ive ever used.

same, i have 2 westy 22s from BF last year...

they seem to work great... one of them the backlight went screwy on... was WAAAYYY too bright, it was washing out all of the colors...

this must be a different model... because when i took the one that was washed out back, they couldn't exchange it, the only one they had left was a floor model...

i was upset, but reluctantly took it... and i havn't had any problems with it so far

don't ever count on westinghouses warranty policy... if theres anything wrong with it, find it within the first 30 days :D

This is the newer model. Newer but not necessarily better. This lacks the input options which made the W2 great.

I bought mine on last years Black Friday for $199 and I'm still using it today. No complaints at all. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Yes, buy up the Westy's - soon they will start pricing their products at the level they should be - and you'll regret not buying these up.

I have the better version (the one with all the inputs) and it is still going strong for a little over a year. $167 is definitely a good deal.

4th picture in says tilt adjustment

im sure half the reviews are from people thinking it will do a 360 on a 45 angle

Most monitors under 400 dont tilt an extreme amount

im sure if most did a lot piles of people would complain about bad picture from different angles

in store or online deal? Also hows this thing for games? 700:1 or whatevs

A friend of mine used to work for Target - she says that their price adjustment policy should apply to Black Friday, meaning that if you buy the monitor two weeks or less prior, you can take it in anytime on Black Friday and get price adjusted accordingly.

A friend of mine used to work for Target - she says that their price adjustment policy should apply to Black Friday, meaning that if you buy the monitor two weeks or less prior, you can take it in anytime on Black Friday and get price adjusted accordingly.

:p good to know.

in store or online deal? Also hows this thing for games? 700:1 or whatevs

This monitor is really great, very minimal backlight bleed, non widescreen mode and great response time and contrast. But this monitor has a few cons, dvi cable not included and only 1 yr warranty...

My brother bought his with 4 yr extended warranty for $180+40 when it was on sale at best buy, a great buy in my opinion... if I see this, I would have bought 2 of this instead of my dell 24" .... dual mon in world in conflict :(

This monitor is really great, very minimal backlight bleed, non widescreen mode and great response time and contrast. But this monitor has a few cons, dvi cable not included and only 1 yr warranty...

My brother bought his with 4 yr extended warranty for $180+40 when it was on sale at best buy, a great buy in my opinion... if I see this, I would have bought 2 of this instead of my dell 24" .... dual mon in world in conflict :(

Someone said this Westy gave out and all... I don't know but I think I'll go with the Acer for now unless if OD has something better or someone convinces me that this Westy is better than the Acer they have at CC.

However... this is a bit alarming...

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=P221WBD

Loads of broken Acers that are going to be on sale for BF...

Back