West coast BFBC2 players - where you at? I'm starting this thread to see if any west coast people want to jump on the [H]ard Vent voicechat server and get a few games going on public BF servers.
I'm looking for like-minded social gamers with a more laid back attitute towards the game. If you're a level 50 hardcore clan player that rages at noobs ... look elsewhere. The focus here is more on fun and teamwork.
Post your BFBC2 gamer tag and a little about your play style and we can get some friend-invites going.
As for me:
Game tag: Mcgarrett
As mentioned above, I'm a laid-back player with a slower play style that most. I'm in-game a few times per week, usually late night after my kid goes to sleep. Level 18 (I think) and I usually play assault, engineer or medic and switch kits up depending on how my team is outfitted.
*edit: This is for PC players. Be sure to get on the Ventrilo voice server. [H] Ventrilo details here: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1607630
I'm looking for like-minded social gamers with a more laid back attitute towards the game. If you're a level 50 hardcore clan player that rages at noobs ... look elsewhere. The focus here is more on fun and teamwork.
Post your BFBC2 gamer tag and a little about your play style and we can get some friend-invites going.
As for me:
Game tag: Mcgarrett
As mentioned above, I'm a laid-back player with a slower play style that most. I'm in-game a few times per week, usually late night after my kid goes to sleep. Level 18 (I think) and I usually play assault, engineer or medic and switch kits up depending on how my team is outfitted.
*edit: This is for PC players. Be sure to get on the Ventrilo voice server. [H] Ventrilo details here: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1607630
Last edited: