Well what do we have here?

marty9876 said:
installers say device not found

supplied cd w/ 6.9 went in just fine.

Same here. Won't work with Catalyst 6.9, all you will get are instant EUEs. Time to do some mucking around in order to get 6.10 to install. Kind of lame that one can purchase a brand spankin' new card with old drivers on CD. Nice! :rolleyes: ATITool 0.25 Beta 16 shows the default at 581.00/702.00. Core 580.50 and Mem 1404.00. Interesting. Just wish it would get folding. ;)
 
Macaholic said:
Same here. Won't work with Catalyst 6.9, all you will get are instant EUEs. Time to do some mucking around in order to get 6.10 to install. Kind of lame that one can purchase a brand spankin' new card with old drivers on CD. Nice! :rolleyes:

which card did you buy?
and did you install all of 6.5 or just the driver?
 
zim01 said:
which card did you buy?
and did you install all of 6.5 or just the driver?

Blue knockers.... I mean knockoff. Sapphire. I installed the entire 6.9 package (from the CD) only. Then when I tried Catalyst 6.10 RC1 install. No go.
 
Macaholic said:
Blue knockers.... I mean knockoff. Sapphire. I installed the entire 6.9 package (from the CD) only. Then when I tried Catalyst 6.10 RC1 install. No go.

Uninstall the 6.9 Driver from Control Panel
Restart
Boot to Safe Mode
Run Driver Cleaner for ATI Video Drivers
Reboot to Windows
Cancel New Hardware prompts
Install 6.10 Driver
 
Mac- can you get 6.5/6.10 installed?

I'm trying Oomega 6.5 now
 
I sooo wanna post in Moose's offical thread the card don't work!!! hehe :)

Viper- you planning on getting your spinning up soon?
 
marty9876 said:
I sooo wanna post in Moose's offical thread the card don't work!!! hehe :)

Viper- you planning on getting your spinning up soon?
You don't have the same card, so how would you know?
:p
 
marty9876 said:
you know dang well it's the same card...;)

yea well if's the same dang card why is that only the "Blue-Knocker" team can't get them to run?.......

guess it's now mary04
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
 
AtomicMoose said:
Viper will field this question....
:D

I do hope so.

Seems like the existing driver sets (6.5/6.10 to be specific) will not recognize the card and install.

Little help/factual basis besides zim's spew would great....:D:D:D
 
Official 6.10 Cats will the FIRST cats to support x1950xtx and x1950pro...including the new crossfire ... hence, problems with the new crossfire with the 6.9 cats...this isn't the max performance of bridged crossfire...i'd wait for the cat 6.10s to come out and for reviewers to use those to test them out before making ANY conclusions.

From xtreme systems
 
marty9876 said:
besides zim's spew would great.

You thought this thread was pretty funny at the start, remember the strawberries comment on the first page.....and you bought blueberries...which suck

and now I think everyone has the right to give you the berries, because, god knows how many of us has had to put up with your sh*t comments about them.

Oh I forgot, that's why your on probation and now also in the BLUE dog house
 
marty9876 said:
:D:D:D

I really should do some work today I guess.

Does your employer pay you to tend to your F@H farm, or to do something even more productive? :)
 
The problem with blue-knockers may be that it requires

DX9.0 SM3 = DirectX 9.0 L = DirectX 10= which isn't out

GO BLUE
 
You all can bite me, zim can bite me twice

Got it working I think, let me move this to my home system and I'll post back.

ME said:
Cliffs:

Install 6.9
Device manager>update driver
Don't pick, point to directory made by 6.10 drivers, pick the CX_<something> file

Pick x1950

No reboot, repeat for 2nd device

....

Got this on a 2.66 celeron, just hammers the CPU lol

now, onto 3d clocks
 
8:19 first frame on celeron box, it's inline with most everything else @ 2d clocks I think.

Wisper quite card.
 
Working on getting a fix from ATI. The 6.10 beta don't natively support the 1950 pros.
 
I swear your idea was not there a little while ago, you have super ninga edit abilities over there? Or I just read things, way way too quickly... :)
 
mhouston said:
Yes, that path will work, but we are hoping for a less hacky fix. ;-)

well that's just going to take all the fun out of things...

Trying to install on the box I want to leave it in, can't uninstall the old card- add/remove programs control applet never loads. Ahh always something. :D
 
If it's an ATI card, try the cat uninstaller for removing older version of the Catalyst drivers. If not, try your super ninja registry editor skills, or update the driver to say generic vga, and then add the 1950p?
 
Nothing a old hammer cannot do... ;)

If it's ATi's card, use the ATi's uninstaller from their site, it should be under utilities somewhere and if it's not... I'm in your system blocking you.
 
marty9876 said:
I sooo wanna post in Moose's offical thread the card don't work!!! hehe :)

Viper- you planning on getting your spinning up soon?


I don't know how long it will be before I get it running. Option one would be to put it in this PC... bu that would be downgrading my video card, and lots of driver hassles... i'd rather not.

The [H]Bowl PC should have a board within a few weeks, but I still dont have ram or a PSU for it. The ram I can sub some old stuff in, but I cannot skimp on a PSU. Since I am not in a financial situation that allows me to buy the bowl box a PSU right now, and probably won't be till after christmas, the card may be getting boxed up and stored for a little while before I have a chance to fire it up . :(
 
So for the record, Moose and Moose Little are wussies by their own admission.
 
marty9876 said:
viper2ym5.jpg


Problem is you are trying to install it in that laptop silly person :rolleyes: ;)
 
marty9876 said:
So for the record, Moose and Moose Little are wussies by their own admission.


Just wait one motherfucking minute!!!!































When did I become Moose Little? :confused:
 
Viper87227 said:
When did I become Moose Little? :confused:

Few weeks ago.

LOL @ BillR.

Frame times under 8 min- 7:54 and just getting started.

This is by far, the most, with out-a-doubt, even BillR and King would agree.... most unstable system I have ever tried to work on. My god, it's a living nightmare.
 
Back
Top