Well, I've officially ended what little free time I have.....

Moose777

2[H]4U
After work today I along witht he guy I work with decided to stop off a Best Buy. He wanted to buy a few movies and I thought I'd check out the PC games section.

Morrowind: Game of the Year Edition Includes Tirbunal and Bloodmoon as well as the Construction kit.

$19.99 for a total of $21 and some change after taxes.

I bought it. Now, not only do I still need to finish up with Oblivion (I'm probably not even 50% in) but I've now got 3 new Elder Scrolls games to play.

And if that isn't enough, I'm also looking for Elder Scrolls 1 and 2 to finish up my collection.

:) you sound just like me when i got my new video card or when i get a new game that i really want to play. Hibernate in my home and eat instant foods until i beat the whole game. sheesh this is the life.

noesis said:
:) you sound just like me when i got my new video card or when i get a new game that i really want to play. Hibernate in my home and eat instant foods until i beat the whole game. sheesh this is the life.

I do that everyday, even if it's an old game!!(Minus the instant-foods, F that.. I'm fat and need my meals(beef preferably) to keep my battery recharged.) 3am Dennys food runs anyone?

Oh, and now I see that sIn has been released. I'm going to be crazy busy for the next few months.

Oblivion, Morrowwind, sIn.....crazy.

noesis said:

Ahhh those were the days. These days, I can barely find time to sink into a game as I would have years ago. It is kind of depressing in a way. Being an adult with responsibilities sucks.

I remember when Final Fantasy 3 first came out, staying up until the wee hours of the morning, glued to the screen.

Now I've got work and a wife and stuff. Bleh.

I'm still working on Morrowind before I start Oblivion. And Sin came out today.. And new Half Life in a couple weeks... And GRAW and Burnout Revenge on 360... Too many games, not enough time. I love it. :p

beanman101283 said:
I'm still working on Morrowind before I start Oblivion. And Sin came out today.. And new Half Life in a couple weeks... And GRAW and Burnout Revenge on 360... Too many games, not enough time. I love it. :p
QFT.

Also quoted because, not too long ago, you would see threads and hear people saying that gaming (PC generally) had become stagnant. I agree, there are a boatload of games on pretty much any platform that are well worth the time to play.

Am I the only guy who can't seem to get into Morrowind? I mean....like it just seems so slow and tedious and theres nothing to do. Maybe I am not getting it though....I just remember running a lot then trying to kill a rat for some lady and I kept dying :(

too wild,, Ive done the exact same thing.. I found morrowind at wally world for same price.... just hope I can keep the two games seperated.

last two nights.. gone to bed at oh 430 500am... lockpicks gotta find lockpicks.. sheesh...

noesis said:
dennys and 7 eleven nochos and hotdogs.
I wish we had a 7-11 within 5 miles of my town. Sucks cause the closest one(s) are about 15 minutes away...if you speed. We have a 24 hour shell station but they suck, and they got some over weight people behind the counter that stink the entire store. The only alternative is a chevron station thats open til 12. Many a time have I dashed out 5-10 minutes til they close to load up on supplies for my late gaming night. :)

I actually started sIn last night. I figured I could easily do 5-6 hours on sIn over a week. I feel that sIn while a good game (is anyone else having issues with voices being real low?) isn't as involved, I mean it is afterall a mindless shoot-up game. Whereas I need a complete weekend for Oblivion.

I won't likely be playing Morrowind until I've beaten Oblivion.

ryuen, thanks for the link. I'm going to DL TES1" Arena this weekend and look for TES 2 on Ebay.

take my word for it when you get into morrowind and the expansions, tell ur wife/girlfriend/parents goodbye cuz u wont b cin them for a long time.

if u need help, look me up ive beaten morrowing, bloodmoon, and was about 3/4 of the way thru tribunal before an ai bug ruined my chance of beating a mission (got it a while ago urs should have some kind of patch).

I'm single so I dont' have to worry about being pestered by a girl. As for my family, they don't necessarily bother me anyway.

Nah the problem with morrowind is that once you hit a certain level the gold is pretty much never ending and EVERY enemy has awesome loot. You can crank the difficulty but I thought it still got old. The great thing about the game is the mods. I downloaded one that fixed the economy and decreases the amount of gold availible, one that gave me a few buisinesses that I could own (weaponshop mod is awesome!), and some house mods. I spent more time with the mods than I did with the game. There is a really sweet mod that lets you conquer a castle that is complete with an armory, showroom for valuables, and your own little army. The only problem is that some of the mods conflict and cause the game to crash. I couldnt imagine playing morrowind without the mods though.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to hit up TES source and see what mods they've got available for Morrowind.

Moose777 said:
Yeah, I'm gonna have to hit up TES source and see what mods they've got available for Morrowind.

theyve got literally hundreds, and thers's even more from fan sites. the possibilities really r endless.

Yeah, if you haven't noticed I'm quite disappointed in TESSource.net now. So, I've been on a hunt for another TES Mod DL site since this past weekend.

Back