Well, I finally have internet again...

big_aug

2[H]4U
I moved and went from crappy DSL to no internet. I finally have crappy DSL again. I gave the installation guy a hug. I cannot freaking wait to play some games again. I'm so damm excited. This is not really relevant to anyone but I can't help but post after having been gone for so long.

After six months with nothing...

F*** YEA!

Dude, I feel for you!

I live out in the middle of nowhere, took a lot of looking to find a remote place but still decent webs.

I moved and went from crappy DSL to no internet. I finally have crappy DSL again. I gave the installation guy a hug. I cannot freaking wait to play some games again

sad state of affairs when most games these days require an internet connection

jlaw-whtvr.gif

sad state of affairs when most games these days require an internet connection

Well, the problem is just downloading the game and/or updates. I prefer online stuff like D3, POE, Starcraft 2, etc so single player wouldn't have done much for me.

Its a sad state when we have so many people in this country that can't get even basic internet. I had to go to a damn kibrary for job applications and shit. Terrible.

How long have you been gone? Playing my steam account offline would bore me in hours.

Feel for ya man. Around here most have nothing or 14.4 Kbps dial up as the phone lines are too bad for DSL to be offered.

I now how you feel dude. I had to move home 2 years ago to take care of family, which just happen to live in the middle of nowhere. I went almost 16 months without internet. Fiber optic cable was just installed this last summer here and it's wonderful :D

Welcome to the interwebz. Did the cable guy think you were gay? "Whoa, slow down there fella".

Grats and welcome back. I couldn't imagine :(.... I have grandfathered unlimited data with verizon, was there no way to get even cell tethering? Definitely feel for you though!

Grats and welcome back. I couldn't imagine :(.... I have grandfathered unlimited data with verizon, was there no way to get even cell tethering? Definitely feel for you though!

Don't have cell service at all at home. Doesn't matter what carrier either. It was truly a rough six months.

Back