Welcome Tear !!

I wonder if he was going to try a ninja mow a 1/3 of our team befoe he said hello.....

If so, I like his style :cool:

Welcome!

I suppose I shoulda made a welcome thread when I was informed of his switch lol... thanks chaandan ...

So welcome Master tweaker and 4p visionary...

For those that don't know... Tear made kraken... as well as having his hand in the modification of tpc to be used in the overclocking of 4p systems...

Heh, Welcome to our new member. This is the Hardest core team on the planet. This is a non stop coke party that just doesn't slow down. I'm sure Charlie Sheen would love to join this party, but we won't let him.

Yep, there are several of these systems around here, and I am sure we would all love some assistance.

Welcome tear!

Uh, does this mean you don't need spicy chips? I'd love to pull more from mine!

Edit: Damn, I fergot.... welcome Tear!

Welcome! Come for the overclocking stay for the fun. I think it is safe to not bother with the usual disclaimer about folding being addicting.

Guys what have you been putting in the lobby drinking fountain? This infux seems un-natural, are you sure that they are here of free will or a drug addiction to the water here...

its coolaid ands its very tasty thank you very much

2 days from now Tear is set to mow me. Although I bet with his production he will be mowing down most of the team.

its coolaid ands its very tasty thank you very much
that's "Kool Aid"

Triviagm.jpg

OH YEAH

Welcome! This truly is the collecting grounds for the [H]ardest of the [H]ard.

Thank you all, for a very warm welcome!

Hope to stay around for a while (or at least until [H] takes the first spot :D)

Back