Welcome Falcon_CMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Falcon, with the ppd you are already putting up you will qualify for the free lifetime access to our GenMay forum within a couple days. That section is always a good way to kill time and brain cells.

Thanks for the heads up! I sure have plenty to kill!

and please don't make a im new thread when you get genmay access. :p

2.png

and please don't make a im new thread when you get genmay access. :p

2.png

Or mention anything involving females if you weren't prepared to provide pics. They're a tough crowd over there.:D

Also Falcon, with the ppd you are already putting up you will qualify for the free lifetime access to our GenMay forum within a couple days. That section is always a good way to kill time and brain cells.

where is this posted at?

You just showed up on my threat list :D Happy folding and welcome to the [H]orde

Last edited:

you mean grow brain cells. if you want to kill brain cells, go into the video card or gaming sections of the forums.

The reason I did that was I felt EVGA chose to not follow their own TOS, not fairly enforce the TOS, and actually had someone supoosedly from upper management contact me and censor me on the EVGA forums. I was told if I post anything negative about EVGA on the EVGA forums they would ban me. Or if I posted and said who contacted me on the EVGA forums they would ban me. He even had the gull to ask me to go post something nice about EVGA which I declined and said I already do that on a daily basis. The voting scandal for the Chimp Challenge was just the branch that broke the camel's back. I cannot continue to support a community and/or company that behaves in this manner its that simple.
Yeah, right...next you're going to try to tell me that ignorance is weakness. Crazy old coot.

It says he's banned now... good riddance.

EDIT: because I'm an idiot and got distracted.. welcome falcon and any one else who comes from evga. Hopefully you will be happy here at your new home. I'm sure you guys will fit right in. :)

Last edited:
Welcome FriskyPen and Falcon.
Make yourselves comfortable and enjoy your stay here.

It says he's banned now... good riddance.

EDIT: because I'm an idiot and got distracted.. welcome falcon and any one else who comes from evga. Hopefully you will be happy here at your new home. I'm sure you guys will fit right in. :)

hell to the ya! finally! cant believe kyle didn't tear him a new asshole a while back when he kept talking shit about him and one of the reviewers in a review done a few months ago. guess Falcon was the good luck charm in getting rid of em :D

I carry no weight over here, prolly not much over at EVGA either, but just want to post this.
Best of luck here, Falcon. I truly hope you find this to be a happy home away from home.

To all the visitors here from EVGA, please try to leave the past over there. Everyone deserves the advantage of a fresh start. What didn't work out over there, might never be an issue here. Please let the past stay in the past. Let Falcon's new team give him a warm and memorable welcome.

+1,lets not have any school yard fights here.hope you enjoy your new home falcon.

You just showed up on my threat list :D Happy folding and welcome to the [H]orde

just noticed he is 3.8 weeks out from me, assuming he doesnt have more build up :O .....

cant wait to be mowed...again :D

....pappy, i think i need to put a CPU back on, to stop you from overtaking me damit, 1 week out from me!

I'm still just a newbie trying to decide if I want to fold/want to joina team. This conversation raises a couple more questions for me. Sorry to hijack, slap me if need be.
What is the 'rewards program'?
What is 'GenMay'?

I have no idea about why Falcon is changing teams, but he still seems torn. I hope he works out those feelings between his old team and here. I don't know why he feels he needs to keep a relationship on that forum just because he has parts from them. I imagine a lot of people here have products from there and don't frequent those forums at all. Can't you just register your product to get your warranty and then go and be a part of any other community on line that you want to be?
What is your real tie over there? It seems like people are people wherever you go. Separating from them might be hard for a few days, but it seems like, if you have decided you are happier here, just make the switch.
I'm not judging you for that. It must be tough if you know folks there. But after a few days, you will know new people here. Those on the old forum who are real friends will keep in touch.

I'm still just a newbie trying to decide if I want to fold/want to joina team. This conversation raises a couple more questions for me. Sorry to hijack, slap me if need be.
What is the 'rewards program'?
What is 'GenMay'?

I have no idea about why Falcon is changing teams, but he still seems torn. I hope he works out those feelings between his old team and here. I don't know why he feels he needs to keep a relationship on that forum just because he has parts from them. I imagine a lot of people here have products from there and don't frequent those forums at all. Can't you just register your product to get your warranty and then go and be a part of any other community on line that you want to be?
What is your real tie over there? It seems like people are people wherever you go. Separating from them might be hard for a few days, but it seems like, if you have decided you are happier here, just make the switch.
I'm not judging you for that. It must be tough if you know folks there. But after a few days, you will know new people here. Those on the old forum who are real friends will keep in touch.

You should fold if you want to help people if you dont want to fold its no big deal. But as far as teams go. Just join one if you want. Heck just fold in general you dont even need to be on a team to fold.

Only reason evga is ahead of us now is because they bought it. Once evga bucks stop we will take 1st again and evga knows it.

This thread is now venturing why off-topic, closing it for now. Once again Falcon, welcome to the [H]. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back