• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Welcome back DR.K

magnusvir

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
1,165
AFAIK DR.K had something going on in his life that I am not aware about. I did not see him much this month as well as some of last month.So...

WELCOME BACK DR.K

Maybe the moose can get back to giving reachthroughs on a regular notice instead of just moderating. :D
 
magnusvir said:
AFAIK DR.K had something going on in his life that I am not aware about. I did not see him much this month as well as some of last month.So...

WELCOME BACK DR.K

Maybe the moose can get back to giving reachthroughs on a regular notice instead of just moderating. :D
Want one? :p
 
Bad thoughts bad thoughts bad thoughts........

Although the reach through seems to be getting recognition for its pleasureable properties as opposed to its true purpose of keeping us in line.... A scary thought indeed.

 
p[H]ant0m said:
Bad thoughts bad thoughts bad thoughts........

Although the reach through seems to be getting recognition for its pleasureable properties as opposed to its true purpose of keeping us in line.... A scary thought indeed.

buncha sado's
 
Thread?? just THIS thread???
what about the whole subforum?!?!? :D

Welcome back DR!


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
p[H]ant0m said:
Bad thoughts bad thoughts bad thoughts........

Although the reach through seems to be getting recognition for its pleasureable properties as opposed to its true purpose of keeping us in line.... A scary thought indeed.


Sounds like the voice of experience, and a very ill mind :rolleyes: ;)
 
BillR said:
Sounds like the voice of experience, and a very ill mind :rolleyes: ;)

At least I wasn't the one asking for said reach through, with K* taking action shots....
;)

 
Duster said:
I don't think you can post those kind of pictures...

I just sent a PM to Kyle begging him to add that to the rules

Rule #(XX) NO POSTING OF REACH THRU PICTURES!!!!!! (or mary)

 
Duster said:
i would hope that the ops would be on point and remove the post before i saw it

So you are trying to make us all believe you would be in some small way offended? Yeah, right, sure, ok. Uh huh, gotcha……………. :rolleyes: :D
 
Back
Top