Weighted Companion Cube case

Status
Not open for further replies.
The case is a lie, the case is a lie, the case is a lie, the case is a lie....;)

:D Seriously though, I think wed all love an update

Whatever happened here MIKE? You were doing so well and then you just stopped? NOT GOOD! You were so close to showing us the completed project… Set a side an Hour and give us an Update!

"Are you still there?"

His last post was 02-29-2008 on another topic. Strange that he doesn't report back to this one. Is it finished? Is it on hold? What?

"Are you still there?" :D :D

Rarely do chemical equations meet completion, but make this go to 11!

Let's see the kyoob!

It's obvious that he shot a an orange portal on to the ceiling and wasn't paying attention that a blue one was already under him and well... Once you get into an infinite loop... Good luck getting out.

Would someone get this bum to hurry up? All I know is he better not be playing video games after a long day of work. I'm down to kick his ass if that's the case.

Would someone get this bum to hurry up? All I know is he better not be playing video games after a long day of work. I'm down to kick his ass if that's the case.

I agree with the above poster. The OP is a flake, a fraud, and a prostitute.

Guys, chill! I'm sure he has a good reason.. Maybe he's on a modder's strike. Maybe he has multiple personality disorder, and his other personalties don't know about this project. Hmmmm.

Guys, chill! I'm sure he has a good reason.. Maybe he's on a modder's strike. Maybe he has multiple personality disorder, and his other personalties don't know about this project. Hmmmm.

Lol... so is this still in progress?

Truth be told, I got myself very distracted with a few new toys and months of very long, very painful days at work (which makes new toys a lot more interesting than weekend labor). Everything is still set up on my workbench though, so I can't actually touch another project until this one is done.

My new goal is to be done before there's a sequel to Portal! :p

Seriously. I'll buy the parts from you and finish it just so we dont have to wait that long.

I joined this forum just to post in this thread... I check on this project every day. It's awesome!

I want to see this completed :(

neglectedkewbby5.jpg

Waiting for this to be finished is like trying to get past the level with the anti-personel bots that are protected by the cages and you can't knock them down.

Waiting for this to be finished is like trying to get past the level with the anti-personel bots that are protected by the cages and you can't knock them down. Very annoying at first, but the pay off was Awesome!

I'm watching this as well. Did life get in the way? haha

Maybe it was dropped as someone already made one and posted it on the Mod site.

My offer still stands to buy the incomplete project and I will finish it... a truly lost work of art if not completed IMO.

Just got my maximum PC today.... somebody finished the case and never told anyone.... Rig of the month!!! Looks good but I'm bummed that the OP did not update us.:mad:
IMG_3784.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back