Weighted Companion Cube case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking very nice! I just built a (tiny) case out of 1/2" MDF--actually, it was the first time I've ever used MDF. I was quite pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to work, and it's super dirt cheap. I'll be building my HTPC case out of it soon.

Maybe it just seems easy to work because I've been building furniture out of red oak lately.

UPDATES!!??!??!??!!!! Need more WCC! Cmon man I have questions that neeeeed answering! PLEASE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAMN THE WAITING!!!

Noooo the wieghted companion cube will never try to stab you...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAMN FALLING BLOCKS!!!

Maybe he did finish it and no longer wants to share it with the rest of the world, only to keep the Cube for himself...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAMN HOW SELFISH!!!

What has happened to our OP? I saw all the news about this Companion Cube PC and I was like "Did he finish it!!" Then i realized it was a different one.

It has been far too long since the last update. What happened?

And the proportions are all off. If your going to do it, do it right.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAMN GO REAL OR GO HOME!!!

I personally prefer this one, but that makes no difference because it isn't even finished yet...

I think OP tried to dump the cube into the incinerator and fell in with it.

Yeah the one on bit-tech looked pretty rough. Hopefully this one looks better when/if done

Hey folks! I didn't jump in the incinerator with it after all, but I did get *especially* busy during the Holidays and experienced a bit of fallout right after. And even though someone totally beat me to completion by a long shot, I'm still working on it and will try to have an update very soon :D

yay! He didn't give up!

The one on bittech does look pretty rough and is way too small. I'm looking forward to seeing how your's comes out.

We need more updates! Seriously though, good luck with finishing it. I really hope you do since your version is far more promising than the bit-tech one.

Hey folks! I didn't jump in the incinerator with it after all, but I did get *especially* busy during the Holidays and experienced a bit of fallout right after. And even though someone totally beat me to completion by a long shot, I'm still working on it and will try to have an update very soon :D

Yay he is alive! I guess the cube didn't become your sole companion after all :)

you got beat, but when finished yours is gonna be way better considering the other one was cut out of plastic and the hearts aren't the right shape, yours is looking way better so far.

You did it! The Weighted Companion Cube certainly brought you good luck.

Now update with pics before we threaten to stab you. :p

I have been watching this since day 1. Now I finally registered for this forum, I need to see sum kyoobs, since I am doing my own mod anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back