We have failed and I am ashamed....

relic

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2007
Despite all of the phenomenal efforts we still are failing to beat our competition by 50%.
I am deeply saddened that we can barely muster 1.4x the folding points. It is a lack of [H]ardness I am afraid.

I think I need to hide my [H]DC T-shirt until this embarrassing situation is resolved.
Oh, the shame....

Hell, it's just getting started... You have to give the competition a little hope before you crush the life out of it.

Is this the RELIC I know? No it is not, so the only way to coupe the shame-ness is to mix it in with the poo and fling it back at the opposing teams.

We will rise to the challenge and this is one good challenge at that. It does not matters who wins or lose in this challenge because we are all in for the greater reason. We are all beyond measure, but such measurements needs to be hardened beyond the level of DIAMONDS, HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN...

Note: Don't jump on me about the diamond not being metal. Shut it...

ok...
I'll just order another Quad.

:D :D :D

I'm officially buying a PS3 tonight. I always wanted to buy one but always postponed till the time is right and this time is NOW !!!

I'll take one too! I'm still waiting on another engineering sample, should be a quad this time.

Despite all of the phenomenal efforts we still are failing to beat our competition by 50%.
I am deeply saddened that we can barely muster 1.4x the folding points. It is a lack of [H]ardness I am afraid.

I think I need to hide my [H]DC T-shirt until this embarrassing situation is resolved.
Oh, the shame....

You are failing to beat your competition by even 1% LOL

If you can't find your [H]DC shirt, it's prolly because we were using it to clean up some of the poo that got flung. Wash it a few times before wearing it again. We apologize for the smell. :p

I gotta say I'm pretty suprised your all getting your ass whooped this badly... Not what I would have guess but...

Ain't over yet but geez....~h~ maybe the new logo for over here?

Oh man, that's gotta burn a little....

Kingfish, WTF did you guys do, figure out how to fold on LEDs and cold cathodes?? I have to admit, I am surprised by the numbers yall are putting out.

I gotta say I'm pretty suprised your all getting your ass whooped this badly... Not what I would have guess but...

Wow marty makes an appearance. I was actually just thinking today, if marty were here, would it make a difference?

Oh man, that's gotta burn a little....

Kingfish, WTF did you guys do, figure out how to fold on LEDs and cold cathodes?? I have to admit, I am surprised by the numbers yall are putting out.

You mean you guys DON'T use led's and the cool lights? :confused:

A little history lesson here....the first year MPC was quite organized and ready to take on the bigger team...we really put it to OCF the first year and a lot of people over there were surprised....the second year we rested on our laurels, got a bit cocky, and OCF dished us a poo sandwich big time

This year....we got back to fundamentals with mass emails, pm's, got with admins/mods to make some exposure happen....the team was given early alert via private forums (can't talk about that or I'd have to kill you hehe)....we weren't going to take anything for granted or underestimate anything this year, especially with a team entering the contest that puts out 1.5x our daily output

So, welcome to an intense contest known as the chimp challenge...we tried to warn you ;)

Wow marty makes an appearance. I was actually just thinking today, if marty were here, would it make a difference?

sure, for which team? :D:D:D

Always folding something for someone, just can't keep track of for who myself most days!

sure, for which team? :D:D:D

Always folding something for someone, just can't keep track of for who myself most days!

Hey man, fold for us, team 33... I'll be sure to post a picture of myself in any way you want me to pose... This is my word, I'm going to not fall back on it. I'll deliver!

Hey man, fold for us, team 33... I'll be sure to post a picture of myself in any way you want me to pose... This is my word, I'm going to not fall back on it. I'll deliver!

Careful, not sure if anyone wants to see insertions.... :p

Careful, not sure if anyone wants to see insertions.... :p

Only you are not [H]ard enough to take it like a man, in fact none of your team members are men... In [H] there are only one word that will describe us all - MADNESS!

Note: Our female counterparts are considered men because they are right up there with us all. I'm sorry you, ACID RAIN, do not stack up even to the lowly dogs.

You gotta give MPC props for mobilizing. But OCF is not even fully engaged. Its early boys, we'll see you all in the rear view sometime soon.

Marty, T32 could use your help :)

Fold for the underdogs! :D

Fold for the underdogs? You guys are nowhere near being 'underdogs'.
I thought this was the MIGHTY [H] here...

KF summed it up nicely, we're prepared this year come hell or high
water to give as good as we take.

-Dread MPC Team 11108 (the real underdogs)

(no sheep were harmed during the making of this post)

You gotta give MPC props for mobilizing. But OCF is not even fully engaged. Its early boys, we'll see you all in the rear view sometime soon.

Seems like our team has more set-it-and-forget-it types on it whereas MPC seems to have a chip on its shoulder from going from 100K PPD ahead of us to 400K PPD behind us in about a month.

It is never late to flee from team 32 ;)

We are the [H]orde, we are massive so we have to fight some inertia to get it going. When this happen, nothing will stop us from mowing everyone over ;)

Back