We have failed and I am ashamed....

Relic, Eric Cartman hasn't sung yet! The battle has just begun.

As promised, here's a new addition I just bought and currently downloading F@H client so I can fold for the [H]ardApe (I put a sign to show I'm not bullshit ) :

DSCF1466.jpg

relic, it's your turn !!!

You got nothing, but still felt the need to comment...... :D

Remember, no matter the outcome of the Chimp Challenge, the real winners are the kids.
Little Timmy mentioned just the other day that he was so proud of us all for increasing our
folding output, he'll be able to finish his doctoral thesis by mid-summer now.

Remember the kids folks, and have a great time!

MPC Team 11108 FTW!!!

You gotta give MPC props for mobilizing. But OCF is not even fully engaged. Its early boys, we'll see you all in the rear view sometime soon.

he speaks the truth LOL

borg on and fold on my fellow ~h~

T32 FTW

Being fully engaged is that how they are trying to provide incentive to the guys? Offering them Australian brides if they fold? Cuz I heard Austrialian women can be pretty um scary... maybe that tactic is actually a deincentive!

I didn't think it was a good idea for my fellow teammates to come over here an poke a stick at you guys when we managed to pull a few points ahead in the daily average. Now you are running at 1.5 times our average. We had to get together and work harder for this little victory we have coming. Thanks for all the WUs for the cause.

Being fully engaged is that how they are trying to provide incentive to the guys? Offering them Australian brides if they fold? Cuz I heard Austrialian women can be pretty um scary... maybe that tactic is actually a deincentive!

I figure "fully engaged" means that OCF will show up a day or so after the contest is over and start bragging about how they are tromping on everyone. And with the way they treat their sheep down under I guess they have no need for the Aussie women folk, they may as well offer them to OCF as a folding 'incentive'...

LMFAO. Dude....

Here's something for ya.
Points so far today:
[H] 204,685
OCF 222,363

That is what happens when we start to "fully engage". Key word being "start" :D

That thing has never made sense. It could always be wrong for all I know. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's only as mycgh snese as a dildo up purs... Hell. -_ :) Beer is good better than what you assueies has.

:)

Back