We Got Another One, Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
howifeelboutyou.jpg

"Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster"

I'm assuming some idiot spammed goat.se or tub.girl or the like. Why do the savages always do it in the middle of the night?

Papa-Ming said:
You assumed correctly. It was ugly. Glad you missed it :)
Shit, I see enough of that elsewhere. At least with VB3, I can go in and put someone on global ignore-its not like the old days where you would have to ban and sit down and delete every post of theirs. But why do they come out at night?

Don't know M11, maybe Daddy's not awake yet to smack-em up side the head. Sad state of affairs indeed.

Seriously though, I cannot delete my messages I sent, nor received by the Mod on this subject. ( I know I received a few from his Darkness that I didn't open, because Mister X sent me 2 and I got 5 while chasing Darkboy around the forums. Didn't obviously open nor respond to Darkboy! Who cared!)

?

ehhh Spammers come with running a board, it's just part of it.

Any messages you sent to the Mods will be fine, they'll get them and then see it's been taken care of. Please continue to try and notify a Mod or Admin if this takes place so that it can be handled. Also remember you can use this button
report.gif
in the thread to report it as well. That should send an e-mail to help cover notification. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back