WD HD 120=$9.52 and 250gig=24.67 7200 RPM 8mb cache

I cant belive this, no one is pointing fingers and accusing anyone of being immoral and may cause the company to go bankrupt if this spreads. So I will, you are immoral and may cause the company to go bankrupt, don't any of you feel guilt? I hope you all get nothing because I didnt catch this potential sweet ass deal fast enough.:p

Originally posted by LiquidX
I cant belive this, no one is pointing fingers and accusing anyone of being immoral and may cause the company to go bankrupt if this spreads. So I will, you are immoral and may cause the company to go bankrupt, don't any of you feel guilt?
Maybe companies should be held accountable for their "mistakes"? I personally thing so. Here are a couple of reasons:

1. Companies need to have it together - they have responsibilities to their clients. One of those is to be accurate. Why should I have to worry whether or not a company will honor its advertised price, or a warranty, or anything else for that matter? I shouldn't, and neither should anyone else. If they screw up, it's their fault - not the customer's.

2. Companies who make these "mistakes" benefit from the traffic to their site, either from advertisers or from the business they get. Some companies like Dell seem to have such regular goof-ups that they almost seem <gasp> intentional </gasp>. If they were accountable, there'd be far fewer "mistakes", intentional or not.

That said, I do have to poop on everyone's head who got in on it, cause I didn't :mad:

-SEAL

Back