WD HD 120=$9.52 and 250gig=24.67 7200 RPM 8mb cache

ordered 3, we'll see. i dont even have $830 on my account ... if they missed a decimal point, lawl.

im just curious if they are priced wrong, how can they get 2 HD mixed up at the same time... i sure hope it works!!!

I tried setting up an account, but it keeps saying that it is already in the database, but I know it isn't. Oh well. Didn't think I'd get these anyway.

I went all out
FYI Guys, shipping is CHEAP, $20 for 8 Hardrives

I got
5x 120's
3x 250's

HOLY FUCK I WANT THIS SO BAD! They dont give refunds, only exchanges too lol

After approval, the following items will be shipped :
---------------------------------------------------------

PART # : 8776850
PRICE : $23.63
QTY : 3
WESTERN DIGITAL
250GB 7200RPM 8MB CACHE INTERNAL EIDE HARD DRIVE
** If ordered before 3:00 PM during standard business days, this item
will be scheduled for shipment the same day.

PART # : 0448531
PRICE : $9.12
QTY : 5
WESTERN DIGITAL
120GB EIDE ULTRA ATA-100 HD 7200RPM SPECIAL ED W/8MB CACHE
** If ordered before 3:00 PM during standard business days, this item
will be scheduled for shipment the same day.

Subtotal of products : $116.51
Sales tax : $0.00
Shipping : $18.77
----------------- +
Total amount = $135.28

BTW, server wasnt lagged at all for me.

no email yet.

i ordered 2 times on accident, firefox doesnt render the invoice page right so i accidently dipped twice.

oh well, where the F$%@ are my emails? :p

it costs more to make these hardrives.....this is BS, and I bet ill just get my money refunded........ BUT HOLY CRAP...if it goes through....w00000000000000000000000000000000000w

yea....id say decimal points were mistaken, 120 gig should be around 91 (price is at 9.12), 250 gig should be at about 246.7, and the 80 gig is around 80 bucks, so its obviously a typo, and i HIGHLY doubt we will get them, worth a try though.

yes, they dont seem like a bad or untrustworthy place, even resellerratings says its not bad, but the fact is, its a typo, a human error.

Oh, and when I showed my dad those prices, he immediately proceeded to whip out the ol' credit card before I could turn around to tell him to.

Originally posted by S0mE0nEsMiNd1
yes, they dont seem like a bad or untrustworthy place, even resellerratings says its not bad, but the fact is, its a typo, a human error.

Oh, and when I showed my dad those prices, he immediately proceeded to whip out the ol' credit card before I could turn around to tell him to.

how do you have a 2 typos on hard drives that are identical besides size? its worth a try atleast...

Heh.

Yeah, let's all click on the site from here so they know where we're coming from, and then order 10 hard drives on top of it...

Yea logic and whatever the antonym for greed is!

Yea i ordered 4 250's but I had to check the "call with payment info" you think they will be like WTF when i call in or what, or should I go with the price is as advertiesed jig....and chew them out

yea! good idea, get the news for us :D

EDIT: People MAKE MISTAKES, notice how the 80 one is identical, but is 81$, why isnt it $5? or somethin. Simple...people make mistakes...it happends. It would be good if someone did the call-in order and confirmed if we get our money back in cash lol.

"TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS

In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, NEXTDAY NETWORK, INC. retains the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. NEXTDAY NETWORK, INC. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, NEXTDAY NETWORK, INC. will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the purchase price."

I was about to finalize my order, but then I saw that and decided not to go through with it. :(

Originally posted by Kakyoin
<snip>

I was about to finalize my order, but then I saw that and decided not to go through with it. :(

lol, wtf? why?

Because if they cancel it and have charged you they will credit you back immediately?!

OHNOES!

typo corrercted, our orders are probably fucked

WESTERN DIGITAL
250gb 7200rpm 8mb cache internal eide hard drive
$237.00

WESTERN DIGITAL
120gb eide ultra ata-100 hd 7200rpm special ed w/8mb cache
$109.37

LOL! I got in JUST before they fixed it. They'll probably cancel. Oh well.

Originally posted by _Sin_
lol, wtf? why?

Because if they cancel it and have charged you they will credit you back immediately?!

OHNOES!
Eh, just too much trouble since I'm in the process of moving ATM.

Originally posted by Kakyoin
Eh, just too much trouble since I'm in the process of moving ATM.

ah.

looks like none of us will get it anyway, lol :p

Fun regardless :D

Now let's see if they give out any kind of discount to those who ordered the the mismarked drives...

Man! Missed it! Oh well, we'll see if anyone gets theirs... Kind of doubt it with their typo error disclaimer.

Back