WD 640GB $88 FS!

Thanks Down8!

It's in stock for 87.99 shipped to Ohio.

Nice Job and thanks for the "Head's Up"!

mine just arrived today. i got the double-boxing and it was great - lots of cushion from peanuts inside two boxes plus they wrapped the drive in a bubble-wrap bag outside of the anti-static sealed bag. formatting her now :)

Wish I would have known about the double boxing option before I ordered. It looks like they packaged it semi-OK but UPS sucks at handling. I am thinking about calling them up and complain but not much good that will probably do. :mad:

Image027.jpg

Image028.jpg

Image029.jpg

Image030.jpg

Image031.jpg

Wish I would have known about the double boxing option before I ordered. It looks like they packaged it semi-OK but UPS sucks at handling. I am thinking about calling them up and complain but not much good that will probably do. :mad:

That doesn't look good! :eek: If you're tried it out, is the drive itself alright?

I don't know, I'm waiting on the rest of my system to come in. Hopefully everything shows up before the holiday weekend.
I looks OK physically and the box it was in looked good but who knows. :(

wow I have never seen a box show up on my front door looking like that... (knocks on wood)

UPS is the worst, however mine came packed as retail!!! Their OEM shipping is the absolute best. Tops ZZF.

I will try the drive today or tmrw.

I feel the opposite. UPS has been great for me. FedEx doesn't even bother hiding packages, and they deliver early in the morning so my packages are on the front porch in plain view for eight or nine hours. UPS delivers around the time I get home from work, and packages are placed behind the big flower pot out front.

Hell, one rainy day I came home to see a FedEx package on the doormat without a plastic bag.

Talk to your delivery guy, or leave a note. They will usually listen if you have some simple requests.

With the $10.00 BlacX Rebate from Thermaltake, I figured I might as well bight.....87 for this drive 38 AR for the Esata BlacX....can't go wrong.

Thank for pointing out the deal...and thanks to Directron.

Mine was delivered today. I didn't get double box, and the single box arrived in good condition. Drive fired up fine and is currently formatting.

I thought using those USPS boxes for anything else other than shipping with USPS was illegal?

Well, I bit. Been wanting a good drive for my external eSATA enclosure. Thanks OP... :D

I thought using those USPS boxes for anything else other than shipping with USPS was illegal?

no its not.

u can ship ups ground in fedex envelope or pak or fedex box . u can do the same with fedex ground and ups boxes . but what u cant do is ship fedex, ups ground in fedex, ups air bags, boxes respectively.

also u cant ship usps parcel post in usps priority boxes .

no its not.

u can ship ups ground in fedex envelope or pak or fedex box . u can do the same with fedex ground and ups boxes . but what u cant do is ship fedex, ups ground in fedex, ups air bags, boxes respectively.

also u cant ship usps parcel post in usps priority boxes .

ok i got it

Back