• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Waving to Marty

That's what you call tiling your bathroom..... :D

BTW I just realized I passed both UM and SmokeRings....:cool: :cool:


 
sawatt said:
That's what you call tiling your bathroom..... :D

BTW I just realized I passed both UM and SmokeRings....



I guess I should wave back then since I took my spot back. :p I won't be able to keep it for long. But it felt good to say that. Too bad the additions I might be able to make next week won't catch me up to your points output. It should keep me over 1k PPD, though. :cool:

 
SmokeRngs said:
I guess I should wave back then since I took my spot back. :p I won't be able to keep it for long. But it felt good to say that. Too bad the additions I might be able to make next week won't catch me up to your points output. It should keep me over 1k PPD, though. :cool:


You were right...NOT FOR LONG :D (at least for now!!)

 
sawatt said:
You were right...NOT FOR LONG :D (at least for now!!)


Yeah, too bad I manged to pass you up again. You better get some more WU's spit out. It seems you are having a rather bad day. :p

 
Back
Top