Waves to Bollocks...

marty9876

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - February 2006
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
4,906
Almost forgot about this! Past ya up a few back.... I know your still reading over here. :D

unclesammiddlefingerun1.jpg



 
No It's just Marty and his multiple Personalities, He has only 2 and we hope he keeps it that way.
 
MARTY FTW :D

Way to headbutt that roo

Keep up the good work
 
AtomicMoose said:
Apparently, he has learned from your mistakes.
;)

You are my mistake.

(insert logic diagram here to back up that statement)
 
AtomicMoose said:
You lost the actual race....time to move on Martin.
:)

hey, took me something like 8 seconds to make the spread sheet so I'm using it till I get bored.
 
marty9876 said:
hey, took me something like 8 seconds to make the spread sheet so I'm using it till I get bored.
If you really need to prove something, why don't you ask zim for a rematch?
 
AtomicMoose said:
If you really need to prove something, why don't you ask zim for a rematch?

think of all the stupid posts I'd miss out on then
 
AtomicMoose said:
Just make some more of your own.


Yeah Marty, it ain't hard. For you, it seems every time you press the "Post Reply" button you make a stupid post...
 
rayman2k2 said:
Yeah Marty, it ain't hard. For you, it seems every time you press the "Post Reply" button you make a stupid post...

must be getting contagious then huh?
 
Back
Top