• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Waves to BillR

marty9876

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - February 2006
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
4,906
johnkerryfingerbillr0hj.jpg


For those of you whom many not know, BillR is a steadfast Kerry supporter and was truly devastated by Kerry’s presidential race loss. I’m sure BillR is gearing up for Hilary Clinton’s upcoming race!

BillR, I kid because I love! I’m sure you’ll have banned me from IRC in about two minutes, talk to King_N and have be banned from hf.com in about 4 minutes, and talk to Kyle and get me banned from here in about 8 minutes, but it was all worth it!

:p :D :p

ps beats your ascii finger u_m :)

 
LOL, yeah 'cause when i think liberal... I think of Bill. You know your going to get a kick in the pills for this, right ? :p
 
Papa-Ming said:
I don't disrespect my friends.

You are free to call it what you will.

Man I was just messin' with ya. I'm serious 3% of the time. That's only when I'm talking about money and sex.

 
marty9876 said:
johnkerryfingerbillr0hj.jpg


For those of you whom many not know, BillR is a steadfast Kerry supporter and was truly devastated by Kerry’s presidential race loss. I’m sure BillR is gearing up for Hilary Clinton’s upcoming race!

BillR, I kid because I love! I’m sure you’ll have banned me from IRC in about two minutes, talk to King_N and have be banned from hf.com in about 4 minutes, and talk to Kyle and get me banned from here in about 8 minutes, but it was all worth it!

:p :D :p

ps beats your ascii finger u_m :)


BTW Marty, that is some most excelent MS Paint work. Gonna hire you for my next website.

And BillR, you gonna let Mary spank you like this?


 
@ chileman- make note of whom has the moderator tag next to their name.... Yea, actually the top part was already on the pic. I spent 20 seconds trying to get the text to format right, took too long and did it free hand.
 
marty9876 said:
@ chileman- make note of whom has the moderator tag next to their name....
Just another poster on the forums of life there marty9876. ;)

Folks just bullshitting , wasn't that the point ?

Here, we'll give it a meter:

bullshit1meter.gif


gl :)
 
Just got home from work to find this post. Sorry, but I can’t stop laughing.

Very good Mary……er Marty, very good indeed. ;) :D
 
BillR said:
Just got home from work to find this post. Sorry, but I can’t stop laughing.

Very good Mary……er Marty, very good indeed. ;) :D


All I can ask for!
 
marty9876 said:
All I can ask for!

And here I thought all you could ask for was for K* to love you long time. :rolleyes:

Good job though, that you're up there battling it out!

 
Now the thread is making a bit more sense, and is a lot more funnier !!

I was wondering where it stemmed. I gotta get more involved again.
 
machwireless said:
well i turn 24 sunday so im guessing the newer version.
You're 24?
By you're driving record and the way you fight with men all the time I figured you were either 14 or 80......
:p
 
I can't help but think BillR is holding back here, that seemed a pretty tame response. Someone get Mary on webcam, make sure he's still breathing and moving around and stuff.
 
No I think he was trying to blank it from his memory. I know I am.

 
pageian said:
I can't help but think BillR is holding back here, that seemed a pretty tame response. Someone get Mary on webcam, make sure he's still breathing and moving around and stuff.

No no please don't.
 
Spectre said:
No no please don't.

You need to understand, IF I were a really really mean guy I would not have painted the bra on Mary………….cause you just got no idea…………none…………….. :rolleyes: ;) :D
 
BakedON said:
You're 24?
By you're driving record and the way you fight with men all the time I figured you were either 14 or 80......
:p
i told u not to take me seriously.
 
Back
Top