Waves at Crashsector

SulSeeker said:
Good gob catching me, but don't think I won't come back...

Race you to 100. :)

Oh hush. You're both about to blow by me within a couple of days. :p

 
psychosonik said:
You've got 29 days Smoke... ball up and b0rg up... I'm commin'... :p

-benhorstmann



I wish I had something else I could do. I'm surrounded by P4 Preshott 2.8's that do virtually nothing all day and I can't touch them. Even if it was only 40-45 hours per week per system, it would add up considering the couple of hundred of these systems around me. :mad:

 
make a pitch to your boss... a whole office of 2.8's and you could give FLECOM or Logikality a run for their $...

I'm starved for borg's myself, I just recruited my parent's 900 cele. : :eek:

 
Haha thanks. Not much more in the line of increases for me, at least not for a while at least.

 
Back
Top