• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Water temps something's wrong

SoCalDJ

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
501
Ok, here's my setup.

CPU: X3110 @ 3.8 1.425 vcore in bios
Mobo: DFI X48 LanParty
Cooling:
Danger Den TDX CPU block
Danger Den Extreme Ice II with 2x120mm fans
Danger Den Laing 12v pump
Bay Reservior
1/2" ID 3/4" OD tubing

My idle temps run at about 38-45c (according to Core temp, HW Monitor, and Real Temp; each has a different temp)

And at load my temps are at 55-62c after 5 mins of load (again according to the above programs each with a different temp)

I know that these aren't 100% accurate, but against other people's overclocks posted in the Intel section, there's no way I shouldbe that high under water. I'm trying to figure out what's wrong and can't figure it out for the life of me.

I've included a few pictures to show load temps and how I have the water system setup.

Ideas? Anyone know what's wrong?





 
Your temps seem fine to me, I often went into the mid-high 60's on load on WAY better cooling equipment then that with my Q6600 @ 3.6GHz 1.525 vcore.

I wouldn't worry about it myself, as at this point I doubt a couple lower C's would help your OC anyways.
 
Not too worried about the overclock, just wondering why the temps aren't registering properly, software, loop setup, maybe I'm just stupid? :confused:

I've noticed that similar systems temps are in the 30's/40s under load. 20c is just odd imo.
 
If tyou set the Tjmax to the same value in all programs that read the internal cpu digital temp sensors they will then agree.

I also think your temps are not totally out of line, but a little high.

Do your rad fans pull air from inside the case and push it through the rad and out ?
(if so flip the fans so they pull cool air through the rads and into the case, flip the case fans so all exhaust. )
 
Back
Top