Water cooling liquid.

I would not but I just use distilled water anyway, less than a buck a gallon at the grocery store.

If its high priced special flavored or colored/glowy water, run it thru a coffee filter and use it again if you cant afford to replace it but I dont recommend it.

edit: bah probally a really bad idea to reuse it. espically if was so crappy you felt the need to flush the system and you dont say how clean it looks or if left sitting if anything collected at the bottom of the container.

edit again, just saw your other post, with that equipment you gots some $$, dear god no, get some new stuff.

run it thru a coffee filter and use it again if you cant afford to replace it but I dont recommend it.

Hey Mr. Parrish, that's the second time (different topic) you've mentioned coffee filters. Are you like MacGuyver, and carry around a roll of duct tape and a couple of coffee filters everywhere you go??? LOL j/k

Distilled water is cheap... replace it. :D

HAHA just a cheap miserly over-the-hill engineer but you got a point, I ran out of paper towels one day and grabbed a coffee filter and the revolution was born !!!

Can be used as toliet paper in an emergency although I dont recommend keeping the coffee machine in the bathroom, at my age i would never have a reason to come out.

If only I could summarize that enough to sig it... :sigh:

This'll do for now. :)

Back