Looking for some help to start a project - water cooled smartphone case. I have a basic idea - pump to tube leads down around the processor in a couple inch spiral then comes back up through a refrigerator unit and so on. I'm new to water cooling so I don't even know if there's a fridge unit. Just mainly wondering if there's even a tube small enough to run through maybe a quarter inch (hopefully less) case. Along with a pump. Is there such thing as a circular pump? And a refrigeration unit or similar part to disperse heat. Planning to use a GS3 and ?maybe Otterbox Defender case? for this. And I know this is kind of a far cry from what this forum is used for, but I couldn't find a water cooled phone case forum. Any responses, suggestions, comments, or criticism is, for the most part, appreciated. Thanks, guys.
Last edited: