Water Block Pics

Ramasule

n00b
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
11
I need a low profile water cooler for a Abit Fatality AN8 sli board. After purchasing a water block for this board I noted that hmm its way to tall to fit on the Nvidia chip and use that x16 slot for a video card. Also what is your pic for a 7800 gt card, I noticed danger den had a cool looking vga cooler.

Thanks

Derek L
 
I just picked upa Aqua computer Twinplex Pro SLI chipset cooler for my AN8-SLI, its going on in about 15 min
 
Im liking it, not very hard to put on (about 1 hour, including cleaning up the wiring too).

I just started Sp2004 on another 12 hour run, but after 12 hours previously, Everest reported the temps as :>
Mobo = 34'c
Cpu = 45'c
Pwm = 45'c

Im using a Zalman reserator (totally quiet !) cooling the X800GTO, Opty 148 and chipset.
I also removed the padding under the heatsinks on the mosfets (right by the IO panel) and put on thermal paste, Ill see what temps those hit now too.
I snapped a bunch of pics too, Ill post them in a min
 
Here are some pics:.

closeup from the side, showing the cut out to fit the pci-e card in LINKY

closeup from the top, showing the cut out decently LINKY

heres a pic mounted on the mobo (outside of case) LINKY

Here are a bunch of other pics, all zipped up (8mb, sorry)LINKY
 
Back
Top