Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I know you're coming and you'll have an easy day today. I have nothing set to be sent back today unfortunately. But tomorrow will be a different story. I should have my four main systems dropping nothing smaller than a 241 pointer. Sure, it's not going to keep me permanantly ahead of you, but it should keep you back for a couple of hours at least.
I don't feel too bad since I have only one system I would consider a true borg (and I have no one helping me and I don't want that either). The rest are essentially my own systems. Too bad I haven't gotten the dually up and running again, that would have held you off for at least 15 minutes.
Just wait until I win the lottery, though. You will not be able to stop me then. /maniacal laugh.
I guess this means I should allow my Farm to do an early dump.. have a few machines holding back some WU's while I get enough of them set up to convert over to fold-server
I managed to pull away a bit and there is a bit more coming yet. I won't hold you off the rest of the day but I think I managed to keep you back for an update or two.
Not bad for a guy with only two of his own boxen up and running.
I have kept you back for another update it seems. I doubt I will be able to do more than that, but I put up a good fight considering what I have to work with.
Just wait until I win the lottery, though. Then you will be in trouble.
You better pick it up a bit K*. You have disappointed me considering you should have passed me this update.
Don't make me use some of my few remaining brain cells to find a way to borg a bunch of boxen to catch up and pass you back up later. I'm not sure in my old age if I will be able to start and sustain the level of borging women that I would need to catch back up that way.