• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Watch Dogs 2

The PC version delay might be a good thing. Don't rush out a broken POS. Fine by me.
 
Can't put my figure on why, but I have zero interest in an open-world urban GTA-style game set in San Francisco. I'd rather have Spokane than SF.
 
Can't put my figure on why, but I have zero interest in an open-world urban GTA-style game set in San Francisco. I'd rather have Spokane than SF.

That's really oddly particular. Doesn't make much sense to me...

I love open world exploration no matter what the location.
 
These placeholders or did they actually have the game? If so, what's the reaction so far from them?

I watched a little bit and AngryJoe was whining because he hates stealth games. So he boringly did only Run N' Gun game play when I tuned in. Then I saw a cutscene and I turned the streams off to avoid spoilers. ;) Looked like regular Watch Dogs but with more features.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
I watched a little bit and AngryJoe was whining because he hates stealth games. So he boringly did only Run N' Gun game play when I tuned in. Then I saw a cutscene and I turned the streams off to avoid spoilers. ;) Looked like regular Watch Dogs but with more features.

All told, that's basically my takeaway from it: It's a game that goes further into some of the promise teases in the first game. Probably closer to what the first game should have been in some ways... more of the same in a lot of other ways... eh, I'll probably get it but I'm not biting my nails in eager anticipation for it.
 
All told, that's basically my takeaway from it: It's a game that goes further into some of the promise teases in the first game. Probably closer to what the first game should have been in some ways... more of the same in a lot of other ways... eh, I'll probably get it but I'm not biting my nails in eager anticipation for it.

I LOVED one of the DLC for the first game called Bad Blood. Bad Blood was an iconic DLC. It was the best thing about the game. ;) It gave me a reason to want to care about characters in the game. Raymond ‘T-Bone’ Kenney should have been the main protagonist in the first game.
 
I LOVED one of the DLC for the first game called Bad Blood. Bad Blood was an iconic DLC. It was the best thing about the game. ;) It gave me a reason to want to care about characters in the game. Raymond ‘T-Bone’ Kenney should have been the main protagonist in the first game.

They could've made the protagonist any of the other characters in the game and it would've been better. The main character is Watchdogs' worst trait by far.

What is it with all these super boring idiot heroes with 5 o'clock shadows who speak in wannabe cool voices when really they sound more like some nub playing CoD from his grandma's basement? Lame personified.
 
I LOVED one of the DLC for the first game called Bad Blood. Bad Blood was an iconic DLC. It was the best thing about the game. ;) It gave me a reason to want to care about characters in the game. Raymond ‘T-Bone’ Kenney should have been the main protagonist in the first game.

That I totally agree with.
 
Doesn't surprise me. More of the same with a few refinements and expansion of certain concepts. Basically if you liked WD 1 you'll like this at least as much if not a little more and if you didn't give a flyin' fig then chances are that won't change, either.
 
Regardless of how it goes with reviews, I'm looking forward to some open world hacking action in San Fran. I loved most of the 1st one, so if this has improved in a lot of ways, I won't complain.
 
realistic vagina rendering??...PC graphics have come a long way...bravo Ubisoft!

Kinda odd on the particular model it was on (crotchless panties), but there's also a sex-slavery aspect that has full nudity as well as nudists in the game. So I wonder how much they'll patch out.
 
realistic vagina rendering??...PC graphics have come a long way...bravo Ubisoft!

Guess Ubi had to somehow make up for the hopelessly broken MP at launch, what better way to distract a bunch of sweaty dorks than with strategically hidden vagina porn whilst they furiously patch their game! Pure genius. Won't be long until this is standard practice with all AAA games.
 
I never could play the first game for more than a few minutes. I liked the idea, the setting, and even the graphics but I just don't think it's any fun. Sounds like this is more of the same, so I guess I'll finally uninstall it. I've the first one around just in case I finally decided to plow forward and play both. At this point, I don't see that happening.
 
Regarding the slower than expected and prior sales. I think that PC will help with that. I also think that we're finally seeing the consumer wait-and-see with titles now and less preorders. A lot of games are seeing initial launch slow downs.
 
Regarding the slower than expected and prior sales. I think that PC will help with that. I also think that we're finally seeing the consumer wait-and-see with titles now and less preorders. A lot of games are seeing initial launch slow downs.
Maybe have your fucking game ready before claiming a false release date? Have been more than a little fed up with most so-called "AAA" developers of the past 5 years and their focus on DLC Grabs & Season Passes over QC/QA. I guess preorders are the new beta testing to them, but hey, blame the idiots supporting this practice with their wallets...
 
After watching more, as weird as it sounds, I think I like the looks of the first one better oddly enough. Watch Dogs 2 is being sold as if its the Last Action Hero of open world games, but I'm not seeing it.
 
The last screenshot looks great. I'm quite excited to play it once I've beat Mad Max. :D
 
graphics look very underwhelming, the E3 demo of WD1 still looked way better than this.
 
Back
Top