wat case is this?

Dark_Captain

Weaksauce
LIKE THE TITLE SAYS I'M TRYIGN TO FIG OUT WAT CASE THSI IS
sickcase.jpg

It has the same number of bays at the Armor jr, looks like put all 5.25 bays on the front and removed the flap things. The side panel is definently custom. Also, it looks like the front of the case is not at a 90 degree angle because a lens was used when the picture was taken; you can tell because the LCD is in a strange shape...

Modded window on a Thermake Armor or Armor Jr. Need a little bigger pic or something of the insides to 100% confirm. I'm 90% sure thats what it is. There are very few cases that have the front like that, and its not the CM Stacker or Aerocool Masstige.

synaps3 said:
It has the same number of bays at the Armor jr, looks like put all 5.25 bays on the front and removed the flap things. The side panel is definently custom. Also, it looks like the front of the case is not at a 90 degree angle because a lens was used when the picture was taken; you can tell because the LCD is in a strange shape...
Lol the LCD isn't the only thing strange in that picture. Notice the girls gun is OUT OF THE SCREEN. :p

was just about to say the same thing and look at the mouse and headset ... Its an animation. More than likely it was something that someone dreamed up and built in the picture, ie. its not a real case, but looks close to an Armor Jr.

no it is a real computer nvidia said its real they just cant give specs cause they dotn no but it finally came to a ed today when i figured it out its a modded Aerocool Masstige Case

Image must have been flipped or something, because the window is on the wrong side for an Aerocool Masstige though it is definitely that case. If the window was where it is in the picture all you would see is the back of the motherboard.

well the case is modded for sure and u cant see anythign but green on the side so u wouldnt be able to tell my case is gonna eb modded as close to this as i can

Doesn't look like that one. The window is on the wrong side, or they just really wanted to see the motherboard tray. :rolleyes:

Occur to anyone that the case can be upside down?

it's the aerocool case i'm sure of that,and as u can tell its def modded and u cant see anything thou that window so dow do we no its not the mb tray and with alot of light and it could be fliped also

I don't get it, Dark Captain.

It's right there in your sig... Antec Nine Hundred

Are you pulling our legs ;) ?

Here's the case at NewEgg

I personally like the case. If it can be kept quiet, it'll go next to our TV... gotta replace that blue led fans, though... too bright for a home theater.

Yuniverse said:
I don't get it, Dark Captain.

It's right there in your sig... Antec Nine Hundred

Are you pulling our legs ;) ?

Here's the case at NewEgg

I personally like the case. If it can be kept quiet, it'll go next to our TV... gotta replace that blue led fans, though... too bright for a home theater.

Uhhh... you're posting in a dead thread, the last post before yours was from a month ago. Before the antec nine hundred was even heard of.

NEWEGG..has this case in stock..I was wondering when some one would see it...

I am not sure if I like that case or not. I am thinking about selling my Gigabyte 3d Aurora for something a little smaller. And this case is smaller and probably has better airflow (2x 120mm in, 2x 120mm out!) I like the PSU on the bottom but it still places the MB right side up for the Heatpipe cooled boards that are out now.

Diablo2K said:
I am not sure if I like that case or not. I am thinking about selling my Gigabyte 3d Aurora for something a little smaller. And this case is smaller and probably has better airflow (2x 120mm in, 2x 120mm out!) I like the PSU on the bottom but it still places the MB right side up for the Heatpipe cooled boards that are out now.

Don't forget the 220mm blowhole

si0dine said:
Don't forget the 220mm blowhole
Newegg says it is 200mm but It dont matter, I was thinking it was a 120mm. What I don't like about it is the buttons/usb ports on top, I wish they were on the front, but its not really that bad, and the steel on the case looks really blahh, I might have to take it apart and paint it. I wonder if they are going to comeout with an aluminum version.
Was looking around and found everywhere but newegg sells this case for less than $120, Amazon.com even has it for less than $120 and free shipping! I am seriously thinking about getting this case.

Dark_Captain said:
LIKE THE TITLE SAYS I'M TRYIGN TO FIG OUT WAT CASE THSI IS
sickcase.jpg

I think its the new antec case

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129021

Features:
  • Unique Top mounted 200mm TriCool exhaust fan to cool the hottest system
  • Perforated front bezel for maximum air intake
  • Two front loaded HDD cages for up to 6 hard disk drives
  • The HDD cages act as air ducts to take air in more efficiently
  • Top mounted I/O ports for easy access
  • Top tray for your MP3 player, digital camera, etc.

Looking closer at he pics I dont think it is a Nine Hundred. The top section is missing and also one of the Hard drive cages is ofset to the side. Both cages on the Nine Hundred have the fans centered, however just about everything else matches up as far as I can tell. If you look really close you can see the PCI slots are in the middle and the PSU is on the bottom. Could be an early prototype of the Nine hundred, but it is not the same as the final version.

I'm looking for a decent HTPC setup case.

I wonder how quiet this is.

I'd jump at the Antec fusion, but it only takes micro-ATX boards... :(

Yuniverse said:
I'm looking for a decent HTPC setup case.

I wonder how quiet this is.

I'd jump at the Antec fusion, but it only takes micro-ATX boards... :(

It should be extremely quiet if you get rid of all the fans except the 200mm blowhole and put up baffling on the front 5.25 bays.

Noni said:
Its an Antec 900, definatly.
Then where is the top section with the 200mm fan and power buttons, it clearly shows a Square top, not angled like the Nine Hundred.

gregnash said:
was just about to say the same thing and look at the mouse and headset ... Its an animation. More than likely it was something that someone dreamed up and built in the picture, ie. its not a real case, but looks close to an Armor Jr.

Actualy i have those exact headphones, they are Logitech® Premium Stereo Headset - http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/AU/EN,CRID=103,CONTENTID=10011
and telling from that green logo on top of the mouse it is a Razer Copperhead™ - Chaos Green http://www.razerzone.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_1&products_id=12

Diablo2K said:
Then where is the top section with the 200mm fan and power buttons, it clearly shows a Square top, not angled like the Nine Hundred.

Its the angle.

Noni said:
Its the angle.

negative. Take another look at how big the plastic top on the nine hundred is and take another look at the picture in question. There's no way the top could be obscured by that camera angle.

That said, I think the shape of the front and the side panel definitively show it's an antec nine hundred, without the top.

thisisglen said:
Image must have been flipped or something, because the window is on the wrong side for an Aerocool Masstige though it is definitely that case. If the window was where it is in the picture all you would see is the back of the motherboard.

The image is probaly not flipped because the mouse would be on the left side. Unless oif course they are left handed. :/

Kaldskryke said:
negative. Take another look at how big the plastic top on the nine hundred is and take another look at the picture in question. There's no way the top could be obscured by that camera angle.

That said, I think the shape of the front and the side panel definitively show it's an antec nine hundred, without the top.

It is, look at the front panel, one fan has been removed. Same mesh layout on the shadow on the walls. Same panel on the side, with the same rivet location.

I think the top has been cut off or something, so you maybe right.

si0dine said:
It should be extremely quiet if you get rid of all the fans except the 200mm blowhole and put up baffling on the front 5.25 bays.

= buy a different case.

I would have to say it is a Nine Hundred with the top removed, theres no way the angle could remove it as the top is flush with the sides. Like I said, maybe its a Nine Hundred prototype or a prototype for another unreleased version.
Ok, we have IDed everything in the pic except for the monitor.
Keyboad = Logitech G15
Mouse = Razor Copperhead
Headset = Logitech Premium Stereo Headset
Case = a version of the Antec Nine Hundred without the top section
Monitor = ????
so, lets get some guesses on the monitor in the pic :)

Back