WARM?: Zotac GTX 970 4GB - $259.99

dr.stevil

[H]F Junkie
Jet.com

Just saw this deal looking for a new GPU. pretty decent deal IMO.

Card lists as $289.99 on Jet.com. If you add the promo code 15NOW you can save an additional 15% (up to 30.00). If you use a CC you save an additional 1.5%

Just a heads up in case anyone is looking to pull the trigger on a 970 soon. Save a few more bucks on it.

Solidly [Warm], particularly because there is no MIR.
2 Questions:
1- Anyone with experience with Jet.com? From what I understand ALL sales are form third party retailers.
2- Love my 970. Might be worth it for SLI at this price...

Solidly [Warm], particularly because there is no MIR.
2 Questions:
1- Anyone with experience with Jet.com? From what I understand ALL sales are form third party retailers.
2- Love my 970. Might be worth it for SLI at this price...
1. Jet.com is like a marketplace that sources their products from e-tailers from all over, for something like this it can be filled by anyone from Newegg to Provantage. I've had 2 good experiences so far with them, one for a watch for my wife and one for a 950 Pro SSD. The only minor downside I have seen is that stuff like game promos are hit and miss with the extra transaction layer.

I have had good luck with jet.com so far. 2 of my orders came from NewEgg and my most recent, from PCRush which arrived in just a couple days.

If you use Debit you get an extra 1.5%. With a CC, you pay full price. I bought one of these from Jet.com in December. No game code, but the coupon was a little better...I think $240 shipped or something like that. I never had a problem with this Zotac card. It's not "ITX" size, but it's the smallest dual fan card I've seen.

Use coupon code SHOP15 instead. it saves up to $50, netting you another $12 off in total.

You can waive free return too to get it down to $241 shipped.

Price is up to $304.99. Still makes it the cheapest 970 out there right now.

Are you pretty much not guaranteed the free Division game code if you go through Jet?

Last edited:
Not sure how it compares but I just got the Radeon 390 8gb one for 3 dollars less about two weeks ago

Sapphire Sapphire Video Card 11244-01-20G NITRO R9 390 8GB DDR5
Shipment total: $257.23

Price is up to $304.99. Still makes it the cheapest 970 out there right now.

Are you pretty much not guaranteed the free Division game code if you go through Jet?

I can only speak for myself. One purchase. No game code.

I bought my 32" BenQ display from Jet. Saved me $100.00 vs. Newegg. What's a riot is NG fulfilled the order! It was on my doorstep in 2 days.

I bought my 6600k from jet using shop15 code. Waived return fee paid $198 after debit card and waived return. This Zotax 970 was 236 with discounts last week. Sapphire Nitro 390 has been down to 267 with discounts as well. Just create a new account to get the discount again. I had no issues using the same address and card with different jet accounts.

Use coupon code SHOP15 instead. it saves up to $50, netting you another $12 off in total.

You can waive free return too to get it down to $241 shipped.

Thanks for the code =)

Back