Warm? Refurb Palm M500 + dock $11.98 AS Newegg

Wow, I had that like FOREVEr ago... and then got the 505? the same model, but color. I can't wait til Iphones sell like this when we have hologram phones and we make fun of bluetooth.

I did see that. I like in the complaints that once the battery goes dead you lose all your data. But for $12, if you can use it, it's a steal.

I did see that. I like in the complaints that once the battery goes dead you lose all your data. But for $12, if you can use it, it's a steal.

Lol I used to hate when that would happen. Had to "beam" all my data back over and hope I had a recent backup.

To me I think it would make a good device to keep a list of Movies on, for $12 dollars who cares if something happens to it like getting a drink spilled on it or something.

To me I think it would make a good device to keep a list of Movies on, for $12 dollars who cares if something happens to it like getting a drink spilled on it or something.

you can't do that with a sheet of paper?

I used to own a M500 years ago when I was in high school, and I remember I got it for way over $250...

pretty decent for what it does, you don't lose the stored data on internal mem or mem card when battery dies, and battery should last you days.

I got a used 505 for $4 back in the day. Had a friend looking to give it away, but felt it would be a blow to his pride if he didn't take something for it. Used it a few years to take notes here and there, then switched back to paper after drivers vanished. On that note, have drivers surfaced to use this with vista/7?

EDIT: I'm seeing 20 and reviews say virtual machine mode will make it work. Still don't much care, I'd sooner just get an all in one smart phone then start using it again. I imagine that's only a matter of time now till I do.

Back