Warm ? 160GB adata $204

/dev/null

[H]F Junkie
EDIT: Back in stock as of May 23, 1:30pm central!
EDIT: OOS as of May 23, 2:08pm central! That was fast!
EDIT: Newegg says next ETA is 5/31...

Is this an intel x25-m g2 rebadged ?

A-data

Edit: Apparently dead.

Last edited:
I'd say its a good to hot deal, it is an intel rebaged drive, not going to find an intel 160gb for that cheap.

looks to me like an Intel G1

If you look at the pictures this is the model ssdsa2m160g2gn

I would assume the g2 after 160 means 2 generation because there is a ssdsa2m160g2gc drive (only the c is different) and this is second gen also.

SSDSA2MH160G2K5 is 2nd gen
SSDSA2M160G201 is 2nd gen
SSDSA2M160G2XXX is 2nd gen

All have the g2 after 160.

I picked one up... if it is a G2 it's a hell of a deal... if not I'll bitch at Newegg for false advertising (picture not matching what I get) and return it.

intelssdmodelnumbers.png

well just ordered one too. thanks op. done with shopping for a while now. just got a 6950. come at me battlefield 3

man, i wanted to buy one but i can't justify buying so many ssd's anymore. this would've been my 7th different deal in just 2 months....it needs to stop.

man, i wanted to buy one but i can't justify buying so many ssd's anymore. this would've been my 7th different deal in just 2 months....it needs to stop.

Um yeah I've missed a few of these types of hot SSD deals lately, sometimes close enough to where I've had the product in my cart, then it showed OOS when I try to checkout.

So if you are feeling too SSD heavy help a brother out :)

feelsgoodman.jpg

i live 10 minutes away from the shipping center. probably going to get it tomorrow.

unless UPS sends it cross country first, I had something that shipped from the NJ warehouse (I live in VA), went all the way to the west coast, then came back to me on the east coast almost 2 weeks later...

:confused:

If it had shipped to me from NJ, I would've had it today :(

I don't like the nj warehouse, I live in utah and it takes forever to get to my house. If it ships from cal, I can choose the lowest option and it will get here in 2 days, unless it ships with dhl and then it makes its way around cali for a week and finally decides it wants to arrive.

I was pondering on getting one & jumped on it. I hope the one I jumped on wasn't the only one :(

I actually saw it in stock but I could not verify it is G2, I dont get it, the thing is not even on Adatas web site, and the specs are very incomplete.

I actually saw it in stock but I could not verify it is G2, I dont get it, the thing is not even on Adatas web site, and the specs are very incomplete.

It is a G2! :p Do it the next time it comes back in stock.

Back