Wanting Ergonomic Chair for Giant

Ocean

Supreme [H]ardness
im annoyed with breaking so many $200 chairs from office depot, and the drivers seat in my jeep grand cherokee, and my recliner, and the couch, and my girlfriends bed, and the toilet . . .

so im looking for an ergonomic chair with a headrest and high armrests for a 6"6, 350lb man with a massive chest and a large head with adhd. price isnt too much of an issue, but i would like a long warranty. i expect to at least spend $600, but if its awesome and its guaranteed for life , ill spend $2000.

Herman Miller Aeron size C. You can get headrests for them. Even plenty of money left over from $2000 for a Bowflex/Total Gym/gym membership for a long while ;)

While I am not quite your size, one way to keep your chairs lasting longer is to not plop down on them, that can really lower the life expectancy of a chair, just sit in it without dropping all your weight on it at once.

Also you are wise to spend your money on quality for a chair, because quality is something you should only need to buy once.

Instead of a regular office chair, do you not have enough space to put a good sized recliner near your computer?

definitely wanting a headrest. i dont break chairs will sitting down on them. i break them while im already sitting down on them (maybe im leaning back for a half hour and it gives away, or a scratch my foot and the arm snaps off). a recliner would be cumbersome i would think. if its a small recliner on wheels for a desk (if something like that exists) i would consider it.

Back