WAAAAAAKE UP!!

relic

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2007
Joined
Mar 30, 2001
Messages
9,320
Sheesh, you'd think we were a bunch of lame, lazy old bastiches....
We need some posting in the slackin' forum.

Gimme some lovin' !

This is the official :"I love relic because:" thread
So tell me...why do you love me? ;)
 
I love relic because he leaves for way too long and then comes back and expects us to greet him with open arms even though he doesnt have a good mojo story



;)
 
boooooo

"we want mojo story"
"we want mojo story"
"we want mojo story"
"we want mojo story"


"random garden tools are handed out to the angry mob"


P.S, was a mojo story :)
 
This is the official :"I love relic because:" thread
So tell me...why do you love me? ;)
Let me count the ways -
Free parts swap
Friendly banter
Relentless assistance to any folder
Occasional attitude with Stan4d
Pizza boxen
Honesty
Leadership
Dedication to [H]umanity
possibility of a YouTube Mojo re-enactment
2,521,331 other ways

 
I <3 relic cause it reminds me of the good times...


ahhhh the good times... :D
 
Welcome back, Duck-man. :p

'Nuff said- I love Relic for giving us that reference. :)
 
I love relic because he is a sexy beast.

And because I am so drunk that even mary is starting to look good.

At least it wasn't mojo :D Just bourbon.
 
I am still waiting for the beer that promised me when I joined the team damn it!!!
 
Man, it's about time you posted something. Nice to hear from you, relic. :)
 
The DC forums have seen a lot less traffic for the last few months. I think things are still in a "recovery" period after the turmoil of the UD project shutting down, and the departure of some key members after the ensuing struggles here. There are a lot of lurkers, but our active posters have dwindled in number.

Now that you are back, perhaps a few inspiring threads could help turn things around! :cool:
 
The DC forums have seen a lot less traffic for the last few months. I think things are still in a "recovery" period after the turmoil of the UD project shutting down, and the departure of some key members after the ensuing struggles here. There are a lot of lurkers, but our active posters have dwindled in number.

Now that you are back, perhaps a few inspiring threads could help turn things around! :cool:

Agreed and relic is a good one :)

Don't stay on the laurels and get the lazy asses off borging, upgrading, recuit, shake thing up and fold [H]arder than ever !!!

 
Ahhh, I can feel the love.
I love seeing all the old timers again.
(I love seeing all the new names too! :) )

Gnewbury...did you actually post?

Ok..now stop your yacking and fold, your slackers, fold!

:D
 
Bah, I remember when having 30 machines meant getting 2-3k ppd... and being top 10 or so for production. I also seem to recall it being your fault I had those 30 machines folding :p

And now all I've got to fold on is a dual p3... better than nothing, I suppose.
 
Bah, I remember when having 30 machines meant getting 2-3k ppd... and being top 10 or so for production. I also seem to recall it being your fault I had those 30 machines folding :p

And now all I've got to fold on is a dual p3... better than nothing, I suppose.


Heya, Jedi. Thanks for being here.
It's good to have old friends around.
A dual P3?...you know how I feel about it....fold with your toaster, fold with your microwave....just fold.

Good to see you again.

Kindest Regards,
relic
 
Sheesh, you'd think we were a bunch of lame, lazy old bastiches....
We need some posting in the slackin' forum.

Gimme some lovin' !

This is the official :"I love relic because:" thread
So tell me...why do you love me? ;)

Bad enough the man yells his lungs out in here, among friends, think about working for him, or worse relic as your commanding officer…………….:rolleyes:

No more sleeping in the forum guys, looks like those days are gone forever;) :D




 
Bad enough the man yells his lungs out in here, among friends, think about working for him, or worse relic as your commanding officer…………….:rolleyes:

No more sleeping in the forum guys, looks like those days are gone forever;) :D





Shaddup and fold biatch. :D
 
You know we all love relic because....

um...




let's see...




Screw it, I need another drink.

:D

 
Am I the only one who sees "relic" and automatically thinks "Homeworld"?

...I think I need to find a new favorite game... :(

 
Relic? I don't love Relic, the only Relic I ever knew is dead to me now. Oh wait, that was Marty.

What's up Relic? I had no idea you were back, man I gotta start coming here again myself, I haven't even been lurking lately. Still folding though! :)
 
Well I haven't even been lurking lately either. I still fold like always, but I just don't have too much to say about it. It's good to see some of the original [H]orde still around though!
 
Pageian, Mattman and Majic?

Damn it's just like old times. Good to see you my friends.
:D :D
 
It is obvious to me you have not been drinking anuff for you should of seen 2 of me! It is how I ensure all my machines are dual cpu.
 
Back
Top