Dec 30, 2005 #1 R rayman2k2 Supreme [H]ardness Joined Aug 6, 2002 Messages 8,069 Almost at 40k! I started folding on January 5th, 2005. With my one year mark coming up slowly, I have contributed 40k points in one year! More to come though, more to come...
Almost at 40k! I started folding on January 5th, 2005. With my one year mark coming up slowly, I have contributed 40k points in one year! More to come though, more to come...
Dec 30, 2005 #5 M marquee Limp Gawd Joined Dec 13, 2005 Messages 158 Dude I am catching up to you. Since the beging of Dec I have now close to 8K points. That means by may I should have 40K. Or more. But good work. Were are saving the world.
Dude I am catching up to you. Since the beging of Dec I have now close to 8K points. That means by may I should have 40K. Or more. But good work. Were are saving the world.